Your first favourite band?

Zippy

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Alkaline:

A-HA. nuff said

well this is worse...i actually fell out with my best friend at school over an A-HA ticket! i was a big fan and they were playing at The Capitol...my friends mum got 2 free tickets and we were gonna go together - then at the last minute she decided to take someone else! ;(:down: i was so upset - we still dont speak if we see see each other in the street! she wasn't even a real fan!! bitch!

oh and the first band i was into was WHAM! (still am actually!)

sharon

Offspring.

When I was eleven "Americana" was released and things were never the same again.

It was awesome.

Originally posted by wasted space:

My first favourite band was Dodgy and I'm not afraid to admit it! I used to love 'In a Room'! Oh, not forgetting 'Staying out for the Summer'! :dunce:

That band and song annoy me.

My dad's band do/did that song. It made me want to do very violent things.

When I was about 9, it was the Spice Girls. Hey, they were good back in the day, ok? :p Then it was Steps, when I was about 11. When I was 13 the first 'alternative' band I got into was Muse. I remember watching the video for Muscle Museum on MTV, thinking it was amazing, and buying Showbiz.

That's my life story :)

Originally posted by Leckie Gilman:

When I was eleven "Americana" was released and things were never the same again.

You have no idea how old that makes me feel.

Mine was probably Gn'R, swiftly replaced with the Wildhearts when I was about 14. Infact I distinctly remember turning around a Metal Hammer Nirvana poster to reveal an image of Ginger on the other side. I still have the poster too.