aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Estrella

Estrella on STV...

As part of the UCAN Charity Estrella will appear on STV Tonight at 6 o'clock. The STV crew recorded the gig this afternoon at Torry Academy and did an interview with a couple of the memebers from the band.

For more info about the Band and the UCAN Tour check out ESTRELLA ROCK

You can tell the person writing these has absolutely no concept of what goes on here, otherwise they would be calling it North Tonight...

You can tell the person writing these has absolutely no concept of what goes on here, otherwise they would be calling it North Tonight...

awesome, coming from someone who lives in essex.

awesome, coming from someone who lives in essex.

He did live in Aberdeen you know?

You do know that obviously, but you're missing the point he was making.

You're all just jealous because they're "cool and entertaining!"

But they're actually good, better than any death metal shit. Rock - That's the music. And the singer sings quite well in records, same with the others

they're not bad from what i remeber (been a while since i heard em and can only get net access at work so cant listen to anything here) pretty average sorta rock band really..nothing amazing nothing terrible.

they're not bad from what i remeber (been a while since i heard em and can only get net access at work so cant listen to anything here) pretty average sorta rock band really..nothing amazing nothing terrible.

:-) You become amazing with experience, listen to AC/DC first album, it's not that good, but who doesn't know them nowadays

:-) You become amazing with experience, listen to AC/DC first album, it's not that good, but who doesn't know them nowadays

Have you been eating some bullshit pie for tea?

AC/DCs Bon Scott albums are the only ones worth bothering about though...

AC/DCs Bon Scott albums are the only ones worth bothering about though...

He's a great vocalist but the first album weren't that great anyway, just few songs.

AC/DC was the main influence on me, started to listen to them at age of 9 :-) Shame about Bon Scott though :(

Back In Black with Brian is quite good, I like the others in 80's too

But they're actually good, better than any death metal shit.

o_O

ta' fuck you on about?

He's a great vocalist but the first album weren't that great anyway, just few songs.

High Voltage is easily one of their best albums o_O