aberdeen-music

2007/2008 season thread

RossP

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

o_O

Do you actually like watching shit games where you inevitably lose by a last minute goal?

I'm a Caley fan and a Scotland fan; so it would appear i am a glutton for punishment.

I just want to get this hoodoo you have over and done with. Getting fed up of the "Never beaten us" routine.

I'd be getting worried if I were you though... seem to be slipping down the league rather rapidly :?

I'd be getting worried if I were you though... seem to be slipping down the league rather rapidly :?

Meh. It's the price we pay for cup runs and european football. I'll accept a pish league run if we have decent cup showings and a good European showing. As we're in the semis of the CIS and the group stages of the UEFA then we're most of the way there. Dumping your lot out of the Scottish Cup, or whoever we get in the draw, will make it even better.

1 HAMILTON ACADEMICAL v BRECHIN CITY OR EAST FIFE

2 ST MIRREN v DUMBARTON

3 PARTICK THISTLE v DUNFERMLINE ATHLETIC

4 FALKIRK v ABERDEEN

5 HIBERNIAN v INVERNESS CALEY THISTLE

6 HUNTLY v DUNDEE

7 HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN v MOTHERWELL

8 RANGERS v EAST STIRLINGSHIRE

9 QUEEN OF THE SOUTH v LINLITHGOW ROSE

10 GREENOCK MORTON v GRETNA

11 AIRDRIE UNITED OR QUEENS PARK v KILMARNOCK

12 ST JOHNSTONE v RAITH ROVERS

13 COVE RANGERS v ROSS COUNTY

14 CLYDE v DUNDEE UNITED

15 LIVINGSTON v COWDENBEATH

16 CELTIC v STIRLING ALBION

;(

According to the P&J, Athletico are resting quite a few of their key players?

Maybe Jimmy should double bluff them and do the same... Dan Smith and Derek Souter anyone??

Dan Smith vs. Maxi Rodriguez, clash of the titans!

Unfortunately I've got football training tonight so I'm going to miss the vast majority of the game tonight :down: Gutted I'm going to miss the defensive titan that is Richie Byrne taking Forlan, Rodriguez, Reyes and Aguero right out of the game, ho ho ho... :angel:

Touzani was fantastic. Hopefully this will urge Calderwood to give him more starts.

Everyone had a good game and was very proud of them tonight. Losing those goals were crushing though.

That fall for Diamond look painful, but got to admire his guts to get back into it.

Here's hoping Atheltico and Panathanikos do the job next week.

Don's proved tonight that they are a worthy cause for fans. Had my doubts lately. They seem to have an appetite for the european game but not the SPL at the moment.

So happy to see Touzani putting in the shift, with ease, that many knew was there. Outstanding game from him tonight.

I was also glad to see JC making tough but right choices for a change in taking Severin off. He wisnae happy. Kick up the arse maybe?

Bets on for being shite at the weekend? ;) Need to start whooping some asses in the SPL now to get a shout at UEFA next year.

Its not good news i'm bringing i'm afraid...

Lots of riots between Aberdeen fans and (i'm guessing) Athletico fans

Diecisiete heridos en una reyerta en los aledaños del Calderón - Marca.com

As far as I can tell (excuse my really poor Spanish), it basically says that 17 people got bruised. Hardly headline stuff so it must be from Madrid's version of the Evening Express.