aberdeen-music

Where Would You Go?

Benji

I'd go to 1966 or so and spend five years seeing all the coolest bands when they were starting out: the Nice' date=' Tomorrow, Caravan, Family...

I'd also hang out outside Charterhouse school every day and try and get with someone from Genesis. Any of them.[/quote']

you could also go back and break bobby Charltons legs, and we'd all be happier people.

and I'd just go back to watch dinosaurs, just to see how amazing they were.

fuck getting money / people etc)

Well, seeing as this thread has inadvertently become a tribute to yours truly, I'll throw in my tuppenceworth!

Seeing the Dons win in Gothenburg would've been special! (I did actually see this particular game, however, it was from my bouncy chair in a sleepsuit, so it doesn't really count!!!)

Going to see The Stone Roses at Spike Island and Glasgow Green would've been ace.

Going to see Oasis at Knebworth would've been cool too!

Well' date=' seeing as this thread has inadvertently become a tribute to yours truly, I'll throw in my tuppenceworth!

Seeing the Dons win in Gothenburg would've been special! (I did actually see this particular game, however, it was from my bouncy chair in a sleepsuit, so it doesn't really count!!!)

Going to see The Stone Roses at Spike Island and Glasgow Green would've been ace.

Going to see Oasis at Knebworth would've been cool too![/quote']

what a wonderfully imaginative use of a time machine.

suppose, a stone roses and Oasis fan would think "outside the box"

:D

I'd go back to the first bank ever' date=' and open a savings account in my name with high intreast..... put a pound in it, then go back to now and b the richest man alive![/quote']

and then surely tha man that did invent the time machine you were using, would never have the funding, as you'd have all the money in the world, in your bank, and then you'd never have gone back in time to set up the account........*plip*