aberdeen-music

So what is everyone doing this weekend?

Hog

Saturday- Wedding to photograph then either out on the town at night or a dvd and stay in

Sunday- Work a bit in the morning then Jakes coming round at night to record some Marsh Dwellor music.

What are you all doing this weekend?

Last night...Incite / A Hawk and a Hacksaw gig at Peacock's (very fine night it was).

Today....A.M......give Incite their breakfast, then head to library, followed by Kilau for coffee round about noon.

P.M. supporting my old mum at her book signing (1.30...Bookworld, Bon Accord Centre for all you fans of wifey-type romance stuff).

Evening...having meal with workmates, then possibly pub crawl.

Tomorrow.....long lie, chill-out day listening to some recent record purchases, and possibly doing some recording of a new song.

this morning i have been recovering from the excesses of the night before and my introduction to the world of buckfast drinking. go to work at 2 then have a quiet night in with the missus tonight. tomorrow i will start organising my portfolio to try and get some work experience over the summer and maybe play some gta san andreas. probably do some tidying as well.

Last night - Gun Club to see Copy Haho

Today - Dressing up as a schoolkid at work (don't ask, may have to go in a bunny suit too), and then hitting Exodus reallly hard. With my head.

Tomorrow - Lazing in bed, then hopefully taking out some scensters with woefully misplaced challenges at Seaton Park...

EDIT: Did in fact prance about in a bunny suit outside

Last night - stayed in and got drunk with friends, decided to get another tattoo

Today - came home to discover dad tried to do some plumbing and there is now water running down the kitchen wall and I can't even get a shower. Pos go out again tonight

Tomorrow - going down to glasgow to see big sister for a few days and go shopping

Last night - Moorings, an 18th birthday party ---> Moshulu. Was an ace night, met quite a few people.

Today - Seaton Park in a while for le football/ frizbe (Claire and I don't excert ourselves in this heat). The Moorings tonight to see Howards Alias!!!!! And Sonic Boom Six, Grown At Home and Onion Terror. 6, 8pm-12 :D:D:D Probably advance to Exodus.

Tomorrow - Edinburgh arrival at 2pm me hopes. Find Studio 24 and go see Howards Alias!!!! And Sonic Boom Six, Grown At Home and Misled Youth :D:D:D Then go and get pished with the bands at Opium. I rock.

Hope you all have as good a weekend as me!

Last Night: Dinner at dad's - had good fun looking at all the newspaper clippings about his musical- and mindblowing experiences, only closed jaw with great difficulty after loads of namedropping (Zappa, John Mayall, Rod Stewart, etc). Oops, that's what I'm doing now;)

Today: Lie in, the net, and tonight off to De Spieghel for a good couple of pints and then probably to De Kar for a couple of hours of dancing.

Tomorrow: Surviving the inlaws while hungover............................................

Yesterday: Recovering from that monster hangover to end all hangovers and eating Chinese + Indian food with friends just hanging out.

Today: Checking email @ Med School since internet at home is non-existant, prolly read in the sun for a little bit, get some groceries in... no plans really.

Tomorrow: BBQ @ Friends, interview for a job, Atom gig @ Moshulu.

Oh the exciting life I do lead. Positively dripping with sarcasm I promise you.

Need to get out of here soon, it's too nice a day to spend it sitting the ref @ Foresterhill with my laptop!

Guest Gasss

My weekend is similar

Friday - work 8am - 10pm, watch Brian Wilson DVD for half and hour, go to bed

Saturday - work 8am - 10pm, watch episode of Scrubs on DVD, go to bed

Sunday - work 8am - 10pm, go to bed

last night - worked 9-1.15 which sucked as i missed out on a gig and a birthday party. bleh.

tonight ive got a free house so me and ryan are staying in and getting drunk watching live 8

tomorrow me and ryan are heading to dunblane to visit my uni friends at a get together. though i just got told that dunblane is really close to glen eagles and my mate is saying they've been warned of trouble... bleh. im gona die.

saturday - recovering from now and some ps2

saturday at 5pm - wok - then a kitchen night out' date=' big bucks will be spent at the titty bar

sunday - sleep, maybe watch some smackdown, etc etc[/quote']

saturday - i recovered quickly after the pie shop gig the night before, work at 5, finished at 11, went to bassment with the boys and then private eyes (amazingly i still have money)

sunday - which is just now, im apparently going to the gym at 4, fukc that, i'll get a few magners in and watch some dvds :cheers:

fuck yeah

You won't be making our gig then? :( You shall be sorely missed sir. And I've bought a special hat too' date=' I know how you just love special hats ;)[/quote']

He finished at 2pm...he made his working hours out to be a lot worse than they are.

He'll be there.

We ALL will.