aberdeen-music

Pet hates

Lemonade

People who don't have their change ready. You've been standing there for 15 minutes and NOW you decide to get your change out? Fucking hell.

Ah that pisses me off so much!

Another thing that really fries my noodle are the people who, instead of actualy getting off the bus as required - stand and speak to the fucking driver about random shite! They just don't give a shit about the people who actualy WANT to get home.

But the biggest piss takers are some of the drivers themselves! I've lost count of the times I've been walking up to the bus (while it's been sitting at the terminus for 10 minutes) and the cunt drives away - while LOOKING at me in the rear view mirror! The worst thing about it is, that their driving away about 5 fucking minutes early!

Anyway, here are some more things that "dee ma heed in"

1. People who don't have enough money to get on the bus, when the driver says "sorry, not enough", they reply "Oh come on"....what the fuck do you mean "oh come on?" it's YOUR fucking fault.

2. Customers who come into my shop asking for a certain item that we are out of stock of at the time. When we say to them it's not available they say shit like "Oooh come on...Ive just made a 60 mile trip to get this thing" ... erm, excuse me but FUCK OFF! THATS WHAT TELEPHONES ARE FOR! call us first before assuming things!

3. People who slag off music they don't like - it's the most pointless thing ever.

4. Being woken up at 3.30am by some drunken fellow outside arguing with a cat.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tam o' Shantie

5.when it's past midnight' date=' and i say "i'll see you tomorrow" and that person says "technically it's later today". fuck OFF, it's NOT today, it's tomorrow, i don't give a FUCK if it's past midnight, i haven't slept yet.[/quote']

I couldn't count the hours of my life that I have spent arguing with my sister and dad about this. It's maybe 1% tolerable when it's really late in the night like you're up till 5 or 6am or something, and if it's already light for the next morning. But it always happens at 5 past midnight "see you later on in the day". it was probably about 2 and a half hours

this is like therapy without spending 200 quid an hour to lie on a couch and be told that all of your problems stem from self hate...

Purge yourselves people' date=' get all the hate out and fill yourselves with an inner calm

I also hate..

people who talk during a gig. What the hell did you go for? if you want to chat go to the pub, but I came to listen to the band. SHUT THE F*CK UP!

I feel calmer now

Pete[/quote']

i agree with that one! An oldish man was trying to speak to me all the way through the green day gig about how they like the band etc, if he liked the band so much why the hell doesn't he listen to them!!!! :swearing:

In no actual order:

1 ) The local Meditiranian Take-Away - fucking hell, they have no order! You could be waiting at the counter with a room filled near enough to the brim with customers behind you, and still they all shout out, waving their hands about in the air, "Pizza and chips! Pizza and chips please!"

2 ) These fucking emo-fags walking around acting like pussies, and couldn't actually name one real emo band to save their pathetic life.

3 ) Children. Ugh, abortion should be mandatory.

4 ) Groups of people walking slowly infront of you in the corridor and don't leave space to walk past 'em.

5 ) People who constantly use the word "your" instead of "you're". I have also noticed that "ridiculous" is often used instead of "rediculous". So I guess I hate 99% of all internet users. Well fuck me! How funny that I screw up on this one! Note: I simply made an accident in this post, I meant the other way round, obviously. Yeah, and it's true, people all over the internet constantly spell it "rediculous" which is silly.

6 ) People putting up fucking music or videos on their myspace pages, excluding those specifically made for hosting music of course. All it does is slow down the page, and interupt any music that the page viewer is already listening to.

7 ) People who totally disrespect the police - eg. those who feel obliged to shout "Fuck 'da Po-lice!" and "PIGS!" everytime officers walk around. Grow the fuck up you ignorant shits!

8 ) About 90% of people I know.

9 ) those who cant type proprly on da intranet coz dey fink it takez 2 long even tho sum of da wordz dey use dont actully make da orignal word any shortr eg "cool" bcumin "kewl" sumhow

10 ) People overusing "lol". I find it hard to believe that when someone says to you "hey wat u up 2 lol" they are actually laughing outloud. Alot of people use it after every sentance, and after every sentance you say. Are you actually laughing out loud all the way through the entire conversation!?

11 ) Christianity, and alot of people who follow it.

12 ) Judaism, and alot of people who follow it.

13 ) Anyone who thought "omg nazi" when they read no.12

14 ) Goatse. If you don't already know what goatse is, www.google.com :)

15 ) etc.

5 ) People who constantly use the word "your" instead of "you're". I have also noticed that "ridiculous" is often used instead of "rediculous". So I guess I hate 99% of all internet users.

7 ) People who totally disrespect the police - eg. those who feel obliged to shout "Fuck 'da Po-lice!" and "PIGS!" everytime officers walk around. Grow the fuck up you ignorant shits!

Ridiculous is the correct spelling.

As for 7, I totally agree. Although I have been treated a bit roughly by Police. I'm not too bothered, they're just doing their job. Although accusing me of heroin dealing and referring to me as the "Blonde Fucker," could have been left out.

Misuse of apostrophes

Inane small talk

People that don't get the hint when you want them to GO AWAY!

When people try to tell you that some band is unlike anything you're ever heard before. It just makes me criticise them more at the end.

People who find it incredibly funny that I'm afraid of barnacles and say things like, "Ohhh, imagine them ALL OVER YOUR FACE!" even though I tell them that such an image isn't scary because it's not the feel of them, it's the appearance!

Grandparents of the "children should be seen and not heard" persuaion. Not me being insolent here, I just get annoyed with the "I can interrupt to spout ten minutes of shite but eef you say anysing I vill glare at you viz a look zat vill boil your skeen" malarkey.

But that's enough of the negativity :)

Guest Keira
One of my work mates wasn't looking to well the other day so I asked him

"you all right"?

and he replied

"No' date=' I'm half left"

That pissed me off.[/quote']

Hahaha! Oh my goodness, that brings me back. I remember when I was in primary 4 and my uncle told me about that, I'd been wanting to use it ever since.. never got the chance. Maybe I should stay clear from it then.

we got it from "Markh" the other night for sitting down at crombie. these kids and their black metal

No way. Are you serious? Was this monday? If so, I understand.

I was so high and drunk on monday, I don't remember doing half the stuff I did that night.

Did I say anything else, and did you reply with anything.

And I apologise. This is embarassing.

What gets me is when people can't handle awkward silences in conversations and end up just making it worse by making some inaudible noise which they hoped would sound like a word...

Also when i'm telling someone something and they react like i just got to the punch line (not being deliberately ironic!) when all i've said is:

"See, i was walking down the street..."

"No, shit, really?"

When people aren't listening but think your stupid and so think they ARE actually convincing you they're listening - well, that just disheartens me. lmao!

I'm sure these people all mean well :rolleyes:

No way. Are you serious? Was this monday? If so' date=' I understand.

I was so high and drunk on monday, I don't remember doing half the stuff I did that night.

Did I say anything else, and did you reply with anything.

And I apologise. This is embarassing.[/quote']

we just turned round were shocked...then you stumbled away. at least that explains it

People who can't conduct a conversation, it's so annyoing when you're trying to speak to someone about something and all you're getting's short answers that really don't help you out at all, I end up giving up on these people after a while. It's not the sort of person that doesn't say much because they don't want to and they don't want to talk to you, well um yeh I don't like them either actually, I'd prefer just to be told straight if someone didn't want to talk, but it's the ones that are actaully incapable of holding a conversation, I mean what is up with that? How are you meant to get across your points of view if you don't know how to construct answers to what someone says to you. I've probably not put that in a very clear way actually, haha, but you know the type I mean surely, everyone's come across them at a party before, the one that just hovers on the edge of a conversation and when asked something replys with a sort of grunt or nod.

Also, blisters under hard skin on your fingers, much annoyance. I've got two just now and it's starting to get a bit difficult to play anything with a decent pace because it hurts. They won't burst either.