aberdeen-music

Pet hates

Lemonade

Havent seen him for a while but remember that dude that use to stand near the lion statue on schoolhill with all the army gear on spouting political bollocks......i hate him.

O yeah, that guy, I think his name is peter something, he ran for RGU student president when I was there, he didn't win, not that I bothered getting out of bed to vote mind you. But if I had it would have been for somebody else.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep meaning to make a substantial list but for now, here's one:

When in an argument people make their case then proceed to storm off, before coming back and adding another point. This can happen several times. Why don't they say what they want to and fuck off? Instead of coming back, and back, and back. Gets me really stressed.

My BIG hate of the moment' date=' and I think someone has mentioned this earlier, are those absolute bastards from Shelter who stop you in the street. Today I got appraoched 3 times just walking between from Virgin on Union Street to the Holburn Junction.

The first time, I was just walking up Union Street, minding my own business, enjoying the sunshine and the calmness, and this guy from Shelter pops out and says "Excuse me mate, do you have a minute to talk to me?". I was perfectly civil and polite and said "Sorry mate I don't have time to stop I've got to be somewhere", no dirty look, no malice, no anything I just wanted to get to where I was going, and politely, politely informed him of so. I even smiled apologetically. And the cunt yells from behind me "Oh right I've bet you've never been homeless have you?". Motherfucker tries to put a guilt trip on me for no reason other than that I didn't stop so he could ask me for money. That was an "Elwood tries and somehow manages to bite his tongue" moment. Cheeky bastard! A) I am perfectly within my rights not to stop and talk to you, for all you know I give money to every charity in Britain and already give to Shelter. B) My living arrangements are none of your business, whether I stay in a penthouse or on a park bench.

Because of this idiot, I was an absolute cunt to the next two who asked me to stop - which I kind of feel guilty about now but I was in a good mood and that first guy just got me riled up.

Elwood (for the record I've never been homeless)[/quote']

Those cunts, yeah...

I used to - up until a couple of days ago - live just off union street... I could go and get a pint of milk without being pestered by those cunts. One day... I got pestered 3 times BY THE SAME GUY and he said he recognised me. Cunt.

They've spread to Belmont street too, did you know that?

They caught me off guard on saturday... I'd managed to dodge myself off union street then WHAM!

"HHHHEEELLLOOOO, Do you have 30 seconds to talk to me?"

ME: AAAAH! No! *shambles off"