aberdeen-music

Pet hates

Lemonade

Perhaps I am just getting cantankerous in my old age, but here's my top ten all time pet hates in no particular order (please add your own so it's not just me who's being grumpy)

10 - People who chew food with their mouth open and make that disgusting smacking sound.

9 - People who cough without covering their mouth.

8 - People who put sweetie papers in ashtrays, guaranteeing small fires every time I put a fag in there (bins are for paper, ashtrays are for ash)

7 - People who do loud exagerrated burps - disgusting and unnecessary.

6 - People shouting at staff because they didn't get their own way in shops / cafes / bars etc.

5 - People who don't say please and thank you - basic manners.

4 - People who overuse the word 'cunt'.

3 - People who gel their hair forward - it goes that way anyway - why the gel?

2 - People who rip the flap off my Rizla packet for roaches - that's what the phone book is there for!

1 - People who can't let you finish a sentence without talking over you. Again, basic manners.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck I missed out a MAJOR one, probably my all time pet hate

People dropping litter

I walked behind some stupid bitch on Union street the other day for about 100 metres and watched her drop first, her empty chicken mcnuggets box, then take out a hamburger and drop the McDonalds bag it came in, then eat the burger and drop the wrapper.

I noted that she walked past 3 bins between McDonalds and the Indoor market where she went into. I felt like fucking slapping her.

1 - people who don't close doors, really bothers me!

2 - when parents get on at u for not helping tidy the house when its their mess. why should i tidy mess i didnt make when im never at home?!!!!

3 - when someone reads ur newspaper/magazine/book before uve read it, pisses me off somethin rotten!

4 - people who call or text you just to say to call them back. arghhhh!

5 - being judged

can't think of anymore just now.

People who cant control there damn kids in public. By all means let them run rampage through your own house but i swear 1 more kid gets in my way and im kicking there asses.

Oh and people who in queues feel the the need to make small talk with complete strangers.

A guy tried this with me in asda a longtime ago. He said something he thought was funny and did that stupid little laughing thing. I did a huge pause then a huge fake laugh....stopped laughing just as suddenly looked directly at him and said quite simply but sternly "Get away from me". Much to the shock and amusement of my mum who was standing behind me.

1. People who get annoyed when our 1 hour photo service is down! Sometimes the chemical tanks need replacing to ensure a premium quality service...what the fuck do you think the machines run on? hopes and dreams?

2. Again, folks who can't control their kids in public.

3. People who take a shit in my bog but don't spray air freshener afterwards OR open the window!

1. bad eating habits (open mouth, leaning into food like quasimodo, talking whilst eating, food noises, licking knife)

2. bad manners

3. people who have the inability to converse with my parents (i think its very rude if i invite someone round and they can't continue a convo when my parents are talking to them)

4. when someone doesn't walk at the same pace as me, and then moans about me walking too fast/too slow

5. when people know you were first at the bar, but they still try to get served before you

6. when a person who serves you doesn't smile or say hello

7. people who don't smile back

8. people being too clingy

9. when people talk over you (life is long enough for all of us to get our say, WAIT YOUR TURN)

10. when people itch their armpits/balls/ear canal/bum in public

11. if you text someone a question, and they don't reply until the next day

12. when people overexaggerate how ill they are

13. when i try to have a conversation with someone, all they do is laugh in a nervous way, at EVERYTHING i say.

14. people being late to meet me

they are all dump-able offences hehehehe.

People, who when you mention the word wrestling jump in really quickly and say "its all fake you know?"..............Really is it?? I had no idea! You could have broken that news a little more gently.

News flash Coronation St. and Eastenders are fake yet millions of people cry like babies when a character gets killed off..Hell people send in get well cards. Well people, guess what THEY ARE FAKE TOO!!

Oh and i hate people who put empty sweet wrappers backint he box of sweets.

1 i hate people who text speak all the time ( ie wot, luv)

2 bad manners, esp at the table!!

3 a table not set properly

4 people who dont hold the door open for you in shops etc

5 when you speak to someone, and they dont acknowledge you/what you said

6 walking through the street, people who walk into you/dont move out the way

7 women who are not fat, complaining about how fat they are

8 kids screaming/being too loud in restraunts. its normal to be a kid, but dont be so loud!!

9 people who complain how bad their lives are, when they have it great

10 women who pretend to be lesbiens to attract men

that was in no praticular order, and sorry for the awful spelling. :)

Hey now people,

we shouldn't get down on bad things, we should have a thread about things that make you smile and happy.... well maybe not.

I hate...

1. litter bugs

2. poor manners

3. tall people who stand in front of me at gigs

4. people who hunt and shoot animals for fun. If you are hunting to eat the animals that is fine, but its not right to kill a deer or 20 pheasants just to sit in your office and brag.

5. people who don't recycle

6. Smokers who light up in non smoking areas - just 'cos you're too stupid to realise that you are giving yourself cancer, doesn't mean that you have to give me cancer too

7. People who use "your" when they should use "you're"

I could go on, but I don't want to give the impression that I'm a grumpy old git.

Pete

Guest haigyman

1.people who use "tb" (text back) or "wb" (write back)...LOOK, it's up to me whether i reply or not.

2.people who don't know which their/there/they're to use (are you in fucking primary 3?)

3.when i say "i think that's one of the weaker tracks on the album" or something and someone goes "i thought it was quite good". i didn't SAY i thought it was bad dipshit, i just said it was less good than the other tracks, ok?

4.when i say "i think white people are generally more attractive than black people" and someone says "ooh, that's racist". no it fucking ISN'T, christ, if i say "i prefer brunettes to blondes" am i being racist then too? no? well then fuckdick, i wasn't being racist in the other case, was i?

i'm sure i have many MANY more to add to this, but it'll have to be done in the morning. (the later morning, oh god there's another one)

5.when it's past midnight, and i say "i'll see you tomorrow" and that person says "technically it's later today". fuck OFF, it's NOT today, it's tomorrow, i don't give a FUCK if it's past midnight, i haven't slept yet.

Guest haigyman

6.asking for the time is an incredible pitfall too, here are some of the "comedy" shit replies you can get:

"time you bought a watch"

"two hairs past a freckle"

anyone who says these...fuck off.

[EDIT] anyone who pretends to be the talking clock ("on the third stroke, the time will be...") can fuck off too.

Guest haigyman

wait i thought of more

7.smoking

8.people who don't speak loud enough, even when you say "what?" several thousand times.

9. foreigners who work in my place of employment who can't speak english properly and have clearly only been employed because my employer has to employ a certain amount of ethnics.

10.people who call me racist for my last point.

Guest haigyman
4. when someone doesn't walk at the same pace as me' date=' and then moans about me walking too fast/too slow[/quote']

yes, good call, keep up/slow down cockface.

5. when people know you were first at the bar' date=' but they still try to get served before you[/quote']

i really can't believe in this day and age we have people this fucking shit, or people working behind the bar that don't realise, especially when you've been there for fucking AGES.

9. when people talk over you (life is long enough for all of us to get our say' date=' WAIT YOUR TURN)[/quote']

yes, especially when what i have to say is about 14 times more interesting than the vacuous tripe they're spouting.

10. when people itch their armpits/balls/ear canal/bum in public

YES' date=' just fucking go to the toilet or something. this is as bad as farting in public. just hold it the fuck in ffs.

11. if you text someone a question, and they don't reply until the next day

yes.

12. when people overexaggerate how ill they are

yes' date=' fucking pussies.

13. when i try to have a conversation with someone, all they do is laugh in a nervous way, at EVERYTHING i say.

yeah, there's no need to be nervous, i'm HILARIOUS, listen to what i say and laugh accordingly dick.

14. people being late to meet me

this is only bad when they do it consistently, and then try to excuse it, as if they can have a viable excuse for being late 40 times in a row. you didn't "lose your keys" you just didn't have the manners to get off your fat ass and come and meet me on time.

Guest haigyman

oh i have some more

11.when i critique something and someone says "well...could you do any better"

a) yes probably.

b) what does it matter if i can't, do you think most movie reviewers would be good at making top notch hollywood movies? no? well neither do i, way to invalidate your point dumbass.

12.when i moan about my life and someone goes "well what about the people in ethiopia" or "there's always someone worse off than you"

a) ace, there's people worse off than me, that's cheered me right up

b) what? so only the WORST off person in the world can moan?

Guest haigyman

god there's more.

13.anyone who states their opinion then defends it with "it's my opinion, you have to respect it"

no i don't, what if it was your opinion that 2+2=5? would i have to respect it then? no. because it's completely wrong.

People who walk slowly down union street, when there is no way past them.

Racism

Peopel that constantly moan about things without ever thinking about doing anything about it.

Bus Drivers who drive away even when they can see there is someone just two seconds away who want on the bus.

Any other people that appear to be bitter that they've wasted their lives in crappy low paid jobs so abuse their small bit of power to make others unhappy.

1. The Government giving so much in benefit to those who acted like pillocks in school so cant get a job.

2. When i'm clearly rushed off my feet at work, and 8 customers in a row try to get me to get their fucking plant for them while im still trying to help the first person who asked.

3. Again, at work, when people dont say hello at the checkouts, even when ive said it very politely to them.

4. When someone is quite clearly crap at something, but thinks they rawk

5. Reality fuckin TV. Celebrity love island has to be the lowest that TV has got in years.

Guest Keira
god there's more.

13.anyone who states their opinion then defends it with "it's my opinion' date=' you have to respect it"

no i don't, what if it was your opinion that 2+2=5? would i have to respect it then? no. because it's completely wrong.[/quote']

calum GOTOBED

god there's more.

13.anyone who states their opinion then defends it with "it's my opinion' date=' you have to respect it"

no i don't, what if it was your opinion that 2+2=5? would i have to respect it then? no. because it's completely wrong.[/quote']

Can you prove 2+2=4? It's impossible!

1) Bands who are up themselves in Aberdeen

2) People who drive way to slow

3) Cowboy Dan

4) Flying

5) Anyone who is racist or homophobic

6) Queues at Tescos

7) Call centre phone calls (no I havent won a holiday)

8) People who phone me about work at 10pm

9) MSN people who stop talking and wander off

10) Emo music