aberdeen-music

Pet hates

Lemonade

Fuck I missed out a MAJOR one' date=' probably my all time pet hate

People dropping litter

I walked behind some stupid bitch on Union street the other day for about 100 metres and watched her drop first, her empty chicken mcnuggets box, then take out a hamburger and drop the McDonalds bag it came in, then eat the burger and drop the wrapper.

I noted that she walked past 3 bins between McDonalds and the Indoor market where she went into. I felt like fucking slapping her.[/quote']

Eeep what a tinker she is

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another one i really hate and is completly disgusting - people not clearing up their dog's poop! use a fecking pooper scooper, yes it will feel warm and squidgy, but you dont actully come into contact with it!!

it makes me so angry when you hear a little kid or something has fallen into poo, yuk!

i also hate being sworn at

it makes me so angry when you hear a little kid or something has fallen into poo..

oh my lord, I nearly died of hysterics reading that.

I think it was the word "hear" as if it came through the grapevine or via fax....or perhaps you heard all the sound effects of the event from round the corner.

No no, i'm becoming quite sure it was the word "fallen"...not stepped in...the just...fell into poo.

...mercy

this is like therapy without spending 200 quid an hour to lie on a couch and be told that all of your problems stem from self hate...

Purge yourselves people, get all the hate out and fill yourselves with an inner calm

I also hate..

people who talk during a gig. What the hell did you go for? if you want to chat go to the pub, but I came to listen to the band. SHUT THE F*CK UP!

I feel calmer now

Pete

Buses. Basically I'd be able to write an essay about how if guns were legal I'd be a serial killer on buses alone. The main one on eis bus stops. How many fucking bus stops do we need. Once you get out of the city centre tehy stop at any one with a fucking person at it. I'd be quicker walking, I mean how the fuck do you need a bus stop every 50 bloody yards?

Also people getting on for 2 stops. Come on you lazy cunt you can walk that.

People who don't have their change ready. You've been standing there for 15 minutes and NOW you decide to get your change out? Fucking hell.

People who play their music at top volume on public transport in general. I have a Ipod, I play it top volume when I walk about, but as soon as I get on a bus I lower it.... it's basic fucking manners.

Ok I'll stop on the buses.

People with no accent. Oh that gets on my tits. It's getting worse and worse in Aberdeen. I stay 40m away and YOU can't understand ME?! This is how you're meant to talk. All of a suddeen you've got the same accent as Lulu and Sheena Easton?

Old people. Just everything. Put a twelve-bore up against their brain stem at 75 and do the world a favour.

I will be back. :swearing:

Compromising your individual image to look Goth/Metal/Punx.

Narrow minded music tastes.

Customers that take too much items to an express till.

Anyone that hates the word Pseudo (or thinks it's high-brow).

People that think everyone popular sold out.

Anyone with an anti-South Park stance.

People that refuse to watch foriegn films because 'subtitles are shit'.

Stupidly chunky glasses.

Old people who expect me to give up my 1.30 bus seat when they're fit and got on for free.

Beggers (i REALLY hate them)

Swearing in front of kids.

Over-inflated 'rock star' egos.

Hippies.

TXT TLK.

Loan, Accident, Mortgage adverts on TV throughout the day.

Most dance music.

Guys that wear pink shirts.

People who press the green man button but don't use it.

People who press the green man button 30 times, thinking it's faster.

When old people fill up a bus at 9.30 'cos it's free and they need a half pint of milk.

Okay here we go..

10. People who park in my parking space outside my house. Why? Would you like it?

Next time I'm following them home and doing the same.

9. Women who have a go at their partner in public. What is the point except to humiliate your man and make a fool of yourself?

8. Needy women. Gosh how pathetic you look following, asking questions and scanning for your man across a room. Get a life and some counselling so you stop trying to control your mans.

7. Sluts. Did we come this far for you to make all our hard work for equality look lame?

6. Liars who use lying to shit stir. No time full stop for this lot.

5. BO. Nothing worse than a man who stinks of fish standing in line in front of you at the bank. Or a woman who smells of an old tampax pad.

4. Drunks, the bad ones who get violent. Can't abide by them.

3. Arrogant people and/or people who act superior. Havent you figured it out yet that we all know its an act and your actually really thick.

2. Guys (and gals) who play head games. If you fucking like me say it, don't mess with my head or come on to me and then run off and not talk to me again. Get a backbone and some reality as your sort are always sussed.

1. Cruelty to children and animals. Makes ya feel powerful and in control to hurt a defenceless child or animal?

Apart from many already mentioned on here...

1. Students that talk loudly on public transport so that everyone can hear them talking shite.

2. Persistant beggars.

3. People who never have a charge on their phone or never have credit.

4. Slow walking people hogging an already thin pavement.

5. Quiet talkers who won't speak up over loud music. I CAN'T FUCKING WELL HEAR YOU SO DON'T TALK TO ME!

There are so many others but I'm annoying myself thinking about them.

Buses. Basically I'd be able to write an essay about how if guns were legal I'd be a serial killer on buses alone. The main one on eis bus stops. How many fucking bus stops do we need. Once you get out of the city centre tehy stop at any one with a fucking person at it. I'd be quicker walking' date=' I mean how the fuck do you need a bus stop every 50 bloody yards?

Also people getting on for 2 stops. Come on you lazy cunt you can walk that.

People who don't have their change ready. You've been standing there for 15 minutes and NOW you decide to get your change out? Fucking hell.

People who play their music at top volume on public transport in general. I have a Ipod, I play it top volume when I walk about, but as soon as I get on a bus I lower it.... it's basic fucking manners.

Ok I'll stop on the buses.

[/quote']

No don't stop there.

Why can't we have the old style tills on buses that gave change?

If my tickets (2 all day passes at 2.70) come to 5.40, why can't I chuck a 5 note and 2 twenties into the money bucket?

Why does it cost 70p just to get down Union Street?

If you sit on the isle seat and leave the window seat empty, I WILL try to sit next to you.... even if the rest of the bus is empty, so be warned fuckers.

People that glare at you for not giving up your seat to someone, even when you are sat miles back on the bus and it would be more inconvenient for everyone else standing in the isle to let them through to your seat.

:swearing:

people who, in public, say they are just talkign with their friends, but are in actual fact talking the loudest anyone actually can and acting totally over the top. ie Junior Arts fuckwits.

People who drink and pretend they're getting drunk. Either get fucking drunk or don't it doesn't matter to a single fucker here. Replacing their vodka with water usually sorts those bastards out.

Bus drivers who put the heating on a boiling hot summers day. Who are Bluebird and First Buses employing? Lizards?

People who cross the road without the traffic lights which are located 10 fucking yards away. Those bastards deserve to get run down.

Junkies who try and get money off you for the bus home. Here's a thought, stop buying bags of skag and maybe you'll be able to afford the bus dickhead.

Underagers. Bit hypocritical as I was one once, but they do annoy the shit out of anyone who is overage.... but much hilarity.

people who eat & drink while driving. Ok, let me get this straight using a mobile phone is fine but stuffing your face and gulping down half a gallon of coke is different?

People who touch your stereo. NO!

People who can't put Cds back in their cases. They are made with cases for a fucking reason. It isn't that hard to put them back honest.

And to the person who gave me scene points with a 'I Like You'. Thank you, I think I may mark taht in my non-existant diary. :D

If you sit on the isle seat and leave the window seat empty' date=' I WILL try to sit next to you.... even if the rest of the bus is empty, so be warned fuckers.

People that glare at you for not giving up your seat to someone, even when you are sat miles back on the bus and it would be more inconvenient for everyone else standing in the isle to let them through to your seat.

:swearing:[/quote']

Yes, yes, YES! That's is we are taking over FirstBus and Stagecoach. I have 2.71 in my pocket how about you?

Yes' date=' yes, YES! That's is we are taking over FirstBus and Stagecoach. I have 2.71 in my pocket how about you?[/quote']

That bus to the Broch is a cunt.

Even on the hottest day, the driver puts on the heaters, but not the air conditioning.

I want to say top the driver "If you put on the air conditioning, people who want it on can open the vents above them, people who don't want it on can close the vents above them - everybody's happy. You switch it off, then not everybody is happy. So why fucking switch it off just because you have an open window beside you and you're not hot, fuckwit? "

nothing like a good gripe:

people who don't hold doors open, especially the ones who don't even check to see if you're about to walk through the door bheind them

people who don't understand that the supermarket car park is a one way system.

people who leave CDs out of the case. more specifically people who leave my CDs out of the case. Especially when they leave the CD on top of the case. Lazy bastards.

I'm not actually very hateful just now. I'll think of some more later.

That bus to the Broch is a cunt.

Even on the hottest day' date=' the driver puts on the heaters, but not the air conditioning.

I want to say top the driver "If you put on the air conditioning, people who want it on can open the vents above them, people who don't want it on can close the vents above them - everybody's happy. You switch it off, then not everybody is happy. So why fucking switch it off just because you have an open window beside you and you're not hot, fuckwit? "[/quote']

Exactly my point. These new buses are slightly better... but for some godforsaken the fans cut off and come back on all the fucking time. Who designs these bastards?

I fucking can't stand this free-for-all at bus stops. You know it's quite a simple notion, the queue, but NOOOOOOO, far to fucking simple. These bastards stand against the walls when they've made the bus stops/shelters big enough to see and then lunge when the bus comes. Now you're good enough to join us? Fuck off.

Man -bags. What prick designed this? What exactly do men have enough of to actually warrant one of these. I have change, a wallet, a phone, an Ipod and a pass for my work... MAX! What more do you carry with you? You're a posing cunt, just admit it because we all already know it.

Wacky people at work. You know the bastards who come in in flashing ties with Santas on them, red noses, crazy shirts... piss the fuck off. You're wacky you're craving attention... attention that I will not give you. Well no more than an 'oh fuck off' look.