aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
alnero

Le Reno Amps Bad News.

Hi friends,

Le Reno Amps have cancelled all gig commitments for the foreseeable future. Scott has had a serious accident after our gig in Fort William on friday night. He was flown to Glasgow Southern hospital, where he is now recovering. Due to the extent of his injuries, he will be recovering for quite a while, so we've had to pull out of everything.

For those of you that know Scott well and are concerned, you can email me at lerenoamps@hotmail.com

Kind Regards,

Al

www.lerenoamps.com

Not seen the man, the myth, the legend in ages... I hope he is better soon and that this is not a setback for Le Reno Amps....

that is shit, and with all those gigs lined up too.

not that that matters when someone is seriously ill.

those nice docs and nurses will sort it all out.

x

I was up there with Blue Gum Ears but only heard on Saturday when we arrived at the Inverness gig. Seemingly he was sleepwalking in the hostel and opened the window of his room. Fell 30ft.

The last I heard was that he's supposed to be stable but sedated.

I and all BGE wish him a speedy recovery.

lemon love

So sorry to hear of this..please wish him all the best for a speedy recovery from all at the lemon tree and let al know we are thinking of them both

Marj x

Seemingly he was sleepwalking in the hostel and opened the window of his room. Fell 30ft.

The last I heard was that he's supposed to be stable but sedated.

Oh dear. That's awful :down: Tell him Gaj sends his best and hopes he makes a speedy recovery. :(

Best wishes indeed. I was really looking forward to checking Le Reno Amps out at the Piney Gir gig.

A speedy and full recovery will hopefully happen.

:down:

I know that Scott's not going to be reading this for a while but everyone at Foyer Music wanted me to pass on our very best wishes to Scott and let him know that our thoughts are with him.