aberdeen-music

Dimebag Darrell and 4 others dead.

I'm not a fan of either band but this is awful news. I can't begin to imagine the feelings of those who were there.

This is an account from a fan taken from the site's messageboard;

all i can say is holy crap!! that was such a freakin' nightmare... i don't ever want to be a part of anything like that again... i'm still shaking.... i don't even know what to say...

i was up close to the stage on the side where DBD was playing.... then i saw the guy jump out of the crwod onto the stage... he was yelling something about how "you broke up pantera.... you ruined my life.... what about phil??? he needs heroin money..." or something like that then i saw the gun and he shot DBD right in the head... when DBD went down he kept shooting... then he turned around for bobzilla then vinnie... teh hole time i thought it was part of the show... i had blood on me i was so close... i'm still freakin' out here...

after he turned around and kept shooting i was gone... i swear i almost crapped my pants... it was ####' crazy as ####... people were totally messed up outside... i was standing next to this one chick and she was crying and couldn't stop... she fell on the ground and it was like she was possesed or something... dude it was so kayotic its not even funny... the cops showed up and then people started sayin' that DBD was killed... then people started freaking out even more...

i can't belive this happend... its so crazy... its totally unreal and there's no way to describe how messed up i am right now...

i had tickets to the show in flint michigan too... i don't know whats going to happen... theres some blood on my ticket stub so i'm going to sell it on ebay or keep it or something... i know DBD is in heaven (or ripping some mad riffs in hell)

#### what a wild #### nigth... dude i won't even be able to sleep tonight

---

Selling the ticket on eBay, urm, wtf??

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i had tickets to the show in flint michigan too... i don't know whats going to happen... theres some blood on my ticket stub so i'm going to sell it on ebay or keep it or something... i know DBD is in heaven (or ripping some mad riffs in hell)

#### what a wild #### nigth... dude i won't even be able to sleep tonight

---

Selling the ticket on eBay' date=' urm, wtf??[/quote']

I dont think selling the ticket on ebay would be one of my first thoughts :moody:

Very sad news indeed, it wouldn't matter who was playing this is just terriable and shouldn't happen.

Until America clamps down on guns America is just not a safe place to visit.

R.I.P. to all the Victims.

Guest fat_bottom_girls

This is probabaly some of the worst news i have ever heard. I can not beleive it!

He was an inspiration to my own guitar playing R.I.P Dimebag i know you will be very missed by the whole world.

The more I read up about it, the worse it gets. Its just unbelievable... RIP DBD... And whoever the other band members/crew/fans were that were killed by this nutcase...

Another example, for why America needs to tighten its gun laws... freedom of expression is one thing, but this aint expression. This is just another cold blooded twisted massacre... How many more times have these tragedies got to happen before they wake up? Damn.

Holy fucking shit, this is absolutely unbelievable - what kind of sick fuck would do that? This is a very black day, I feel so sorry for Vinnie and the other guys in the band, losing two friends, not to mention a brother, in a instant right in front of your eyes must be an awful experience.

RIP Dimebag and Patrick

Sad, sad fuckin day! I went through secondary school listening to Pantera and it just feels like I've lost part of my life. Its really strange. Don't see why Phil Anselmo is getting stcik from members of the forums. He wasn't to know this was going to happen and he was saying what he felt in the Metal Hammer interview but I can bet you he is devastated. You don't spend 8-9 years in a band with somebody and don't care if they die or not, regardless of petty arguments and fall-outs.

Holy fucking shit' date=' this is absolutely unbelievable - what kind of sick fuck would do that? This is a very black day, I feel so sorry for Vinnie and the other guys in the band, losing two friends, not to mention a brother, in a instant right in front of your eyes must be an awful experience.

RIP Dimebag and Patrick[/quote']

Was Pat definately the other one? That fucking sucks.

My god!!!!!! Holy shit' date=' no! Im actually struggling not to cry about this. Dimebag will always be the best guitarist this planet has ever had to offer!!! Fucking hell.[/quote']

ditto :(

when i found out it was just awful :(

he was simply one of the best guitarest in the world

im just glad i got to see damageplan before this horrid piece of violence

my condolences to the family and friends of the victims

will be listening to alot of pantera and damangeplan tonight :(