aberdeen-music

Dimebag Darrell and 4 others dead.

Who actually died...because I heard it was Vinnie Paul as well...because when I went to the official Pantera site...that is what it said...but then later...it had changed to just Dimebag...I'm so confused!

Still...a piece of my rock and roll heart died yesterday!!!!

xXscottXx

http://www.nbc4i.com/news/3987138/detail.html

Local News Station

Only Dimebag from the band and the security guy The other three were crowd members :moody:

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest davetherave

Why!!

The number of people who have have been killed

by guns in the U.S.A. since John Lennon was shot

dead on December 8, 1980.

How many kids in schools have to be gunned down and talented musicians shot at before the USA does something about its pathetic gun laws (or lack of them). You have to be over 21 to buy a drink, but you can can own a rifle from 16!! I've been asked for ID going into bars in the states and I'm well over 30, but they let me walk thru airport security carrying various bits of kit that could have been anything (post 9/11). Letting someone into a public venue carrying a firearm just goes to show how ignorant of their own problems the USA has become.

A sad loss, RIP.

http://www.nbc4i.com/news/3987138/detail.html

Local News Station

Only Dimebag from the band and the security guy The other three were crowd members :moody:

Other two.

The fifth person killed was the gunman himself I think' date=' although the article isn't always clear.

Goddamn waste of life. Just hope America finally wises up and starts tightening gun laws.[/color']

Guest onlynik
Has anyone heard anything about this at all on UK TV or radio? I haven't. If it was Fran from Travis or one of Busted I bet you it would have been all over the news.

Bastards.

:(

Its on the BBC website.

Agreed. Couldn't they have taken Phil Anselmo instead!? :moody:

MMM that's a little over the top dont you think?

Bands split all the time rightly or wrongly you shouldn't take retribution out on anyone its only ENTERTAINMENT afterall!!!!!!!!!

In the end its there lives not yours,they dont tell you how to live your life why should you expect to tell them how to live theres.