aberdeen-music

The worst album you've bought

palmer_eldritch

The Coral's first album only has one good track ....Dreaming Of You

Rolliing Stones - Still Life - Still born more like

MSG - Assault Attack

I'm going to agree with the coral's first album, i gave it a chance, listened to it for about a week straight, then thought nope complete bollocks. The other album i regreted buying was Beck - mellow gold only really bought it as i needed a fifth album for one of the deals in HMV at the time.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Page 99
I Can't Believe It's Not Grindcore - Vol. 1 :finger: to you all!!!

Thats cool. Now off you go and play with your imaginary orc friends, I'm sure your level 7 wizard is begging for some good man lovin' as well.

Anyways, worst album I have bought.... Probably about every album I bought 5 years ago.

Guest Gasss

Mansun - Six

I bought it on the strength of the singles when it came out. It seemed unlistenable the first time round. Mind you, I thought the same about Pet Sounds and Candy Apple Grey. Second time - still unlistenable. Third time - back to the shop it was.

I still like Being a Girl though.

Guest Bob Double Jack

Metallica - St Anger, genuinely one of the worst albums I have ever heard.

Killers - Hot Fuss. One decent song, rest pish. Hugely overrated.

Guest Gasss
well that explains alot

har har har

* :nono: pwned*

Maybe I am a girl

Out of interest, what does "pwned" mean? Is it a funny corruption of "owned"? Like "secks" and "teh"?

Do you recall buying Good Charlotte's first album from a bargain bin for 1' date=' and we made it through the first 30 seconds of "This goes out to all the guys who didn't get picked for the football team and didn't get asked to prom" before turning it off and throwing it out? That was worst album you bought!

Actually, I sold it to OneUp for 4. 3 profit offa GC- ACE!

RSVP in post

Excellent! I thought I'd have to enclose a SAE for you!

Thats cool. Now off you go and play with your imaginary orc friends' date=' I'm sure your level 7 wizard is begging for some good man lovin' as well.[/quote']

A truly inspired response :laughing: now why don't you go off with your teenage angst and write a song about how your girlfriend left you and how you get bullied at school because you're different.

A truly inspired response :laughing: now why don't you go off with your teenage angst and write a song about how your girlfriend left you and how you get bullied at school because you're different.

Shadowstalkers insult was much better.

I'd also like to add that the Verve's Urban Hymns is shit, apart from Bittersweet Symphony.

Also the Stone Roses Second Coming.

Mansun - Six

I bought it on the strength of the singles when it came out. It seemed unlistenable the first time round. Mind you' date=' I thought the same about Pet Sounds and Candy Apple Grey. Second time - still unlistenable. Third time - back to the shop it was.

I still like Being a Girl though.[/quote']

what what what?

It's goooooooooooooooooooooood.

I like the song with the 'dance of the sugar plum fairies' bit.

I think it's an album that takes a long time to get into though and is better treated as a 'background' album.

I think I'm the only one who likes Semisonic :p

Mansun - Six

I bought it on the strength of the singles when it came out. It seemed unlistenable the first time round. Mind you' date=' I thought the same about Pet Sounds and Candy Apple Grey. Second time - still unlistenable. Third time - back to the shop it was.

I still like Being a Girl though.[/quote']

I love those records. Horses for course I 'spose. How can you not like Pet Sounds?!

Guest Page 99

Another metalhead who automaticly thinks somebody is emo when they take the piss out of them... how cliches are perpetuated.

I'll quite happily go write a song, but it'll be about you being raped by a great big dinosaur.... :D

I'll quite happily go write a song' date=' but it'll be about you being raped by a great big dinosaur.... :D[/quote']

There is nothing wrong with writing such a song :) it sounds wonderous.