aberdeen-music

The worst album you've bought

palmer_eldritch

aphex twin - drukqs

Ah whit!? thought Drukqs was a magic album. Fair enough very different from other Aphex stuff, but a great album nonetheless. Each to their own I guess.

Em... I've bought a good few albums I've regretted. I guess the worst was Alien Ant Farm's debut album, I forget the title... what the hell was I thinking!?o_O

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah whit!? thought Drukqs was a magic album. Fair enough very different from other Aphex stuff' date=' but a great album nonetheless. Each to their own I guess.

Em... I've bought a good few albums I've regretted. I guess the worst was Alien Ant Farm's debut album, I forget the title... what the hell was I thinking!?o_O[/quote']

ANThology HAHAHAHAHA

Drukqs is up there with the Selected Ambient Works and Big Loada by Squarepusher

Ah whit!? thought Drukqs was a magic album. Fair enough very different from other Aphex stuff' date=' but a great album nonetheless. Each to their own I guess.

Em... I've bought a good few albums I've regretted. I guess the worst was Alien Ant Farm's debut album, I forget the title... what the hell was I thinking!?o_O[/quote']

i picked it up for 1 in a second hand shop and gave it away for free. the guy i gave it to nearly creamed himself! as you say, each to their own. i don't think it got what he was trying to do! if the songs aren't structured like AC/DC wrote them, i don't know what to do with it!! :D

/x

Repeat Repeat by Peter Baumann - Bad synthpop with Robert Palmer type clone singing. Yegods!

Rainbow Dome Music by Steve Hillage - Aural equivalent of watching paint dry, watching the clear vinyl spin on the turntable was more interesting than any of the warbling on it.

Eventually, I did manage to flog the Hillage album for something like fifty times what I paid for it & I beleive the Baumann is now somewhat sought-after. Fools! :D