aberdeen-music

Your unpopular food opinions.

Paranoid Android

Backed, which is weird, as I love cheese, and I love pasta. I'd eat it if it was made for me. I'd eat it all up. But I wouldn't chose it, and I wouldn't make it for myself. It's rather dull.

If you're gonna make a pasta bake, make a good one.

So dull. I went to school girl who has only ever eaten rice crispies and macaroni cheese. She's as dull as her diet.

Fruit that has been squished, dried and had all the juice and flavour taken out of it. Raisins, currents, prunes, whatever. All gross.

Although I do by far prefer the fresh versions, I'd happily eat handfuls of raisins, dried apricots, whatever.

Just not in cereal. Why go to the bother of drying fruit out only to rehydrate it? With milk, no less.

No.

Edited by girl anachronism

I have, in the past, put pate on them.  But peanut butter sounds good.  Will give it a go.

Do you get regular shipments of butteries to Poland?

Unfortunately no. RockAustin came to visit and brought a grand total of 18 butteries with him. He is a wonderful man. I've always put peanut butter on them. I've done philadelphia cheese in the past too.

Pate sounds interesting. I can imagine that working well.

My go-to sandwich is peanut butter and cheddar cheese. I pretty much eat peanut butter with everything.

LARDONS!!! The best food. Cream cheese on top sounds nuts. In a good way.

I make a mean buffalo chicken mac & cheese. Plain mac and cheese can be great too though, it's all in the mix of cheese. Cheddar is a staple of course, but don't be shy, throw in an emmental or a gruyere, you won't regret it.

I can't abide Peas or Sweetcorn. Peas are just a pointless army of green taking up valuable propper veg real estate on my plate. Sweetcorn is pointless as well, it smells awful (I once couldn't get anything from a fridge in a flat I shared with a mate as he kept leaving an open tin of sweetcorn in there which gave me the boak everytime a waft of its stench invaded my nose holes). It also comes out exactly the same as it went in which leads me to believe that it shouldn't be going in there in the first place.

Edited by Alkaline

mushrooms - I'm in the same boat as teabags on them

broccoli - which I believe is popular on here. not for me

scotch pies - peppery unknown meat with bits of gristle GADZ

Jalapenos - I love fresh chills and lots of hot food, bit I don't like jalapenos cause they're soaked in vinegar or something

Korma - No

Olives - again no

brussel sprouts - get to fuck.

LIVER!!!! no one has mentioned it yet?, the smell of it cooking BOAK!

Kidney - steak pies are pointlessly ruined with the inclusion of a kidney.

I love skirlie, cashew nuts, spicy curry, steak pies, corned beef hash, Lasange pie in a bun, rowies

Macaroni - I'll only eat it in either a pie or my mums. And if you so happen to include ham in your macaroni, then you are a fucking cunt.

mushrooms - I'm in the same boat as teabags on them 

broccoli - which I believe is popular on here. not for me  

scotch pies - peppery unknown meat with bits of gristle GADZ 

Jalapenos - I love fresh chills and lots of hot food, bit I don't like jalapenos cause they're soaked in vinegar or something - 

Korma - No

Olives - again no

brussel sprouts - get to fuck.

I love Lasange pie in a bun

Sort your life out mate