aberdeen-music

2013/2014 Season

Eupraxia

Seemingly there was a bit of controversy in Sevco's goal.

The interview with Albion Rover's manager afterwards was great.

Just basically coming out confidently and defiantly saying they will beat them in the replay.

The keeper got crushed while the ball sort of sailed over his head and the Rangers boy crushing him.  It was a weird decision to not award a free kick.

Would like an Aberdeen vs United final.  Same as you guys though, I couldn't handle losing.  My facebook is made up of Dons fans mainly (this year suddenly) and it's pretty annoying at the moment never mind if we lost a cup.

Think I'm gonna be watching the final at home alone unfortunately. Can't find anywhere in Poland showing it. It's only on BBC Scotland, which I can get by manually tuning it into my Sky box but don't know if a pubs Sky licence would cover that. I had planned to watch it in "The Woolshed Baa And Grill" as well. It seemed so fitting.

Wenger wants to play with 11 players against 11 tonight. He should probably tell his players to stop giving the referee reasons to send his players off.

I might have been a bit unfair here, even if I think he'd be better advised keeping his mouth shut than hinting at conspiracies. Going back and looking at the incidents again I'd forgotten how ridiculous the Lehman and RVP red cards were. 

I might have been a bit unfair here, even if I think he'd be better advised keeping his mouth shut than hinting at conspiracies. Going back and looking at the incidents again I'd forgotten how ridiculous the Lehman and RVP red cards were. 

Ah the RVP one.  That was my favourite.  Totally ridiculous.

Last one I have no real complaints over, no pressure tonight though.  If they lose no one expects them to win, if they win its a boost.  If they win by enough they are through.  No real losing scenario tonight.