aberdeen-music

2013/2014 Season

Eupraxia

Enough of that nonsense. 

The Champions League is back tonight. CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!

The City - Barcelona match should be a cracker,I'm really not sure what to expect either. I've got a feeling it will either be something like 2-2 in which case I'd bet on Barca to progress or for City to win 3-1 and have something to protect in the away leg.

The following page doesn't seem to have any more. It does however is me saying this.

Anyone signing for Liverpool at the moment is an idiot. An idiot who has no soul, all good people want to see Liverpool get relegated just for the laughs.

I kind of miss when I hated Liverpool so much. I'd like to get that back.

I kind of miss when I hated Liverpool so much. I'd like to get that back.

They're not as dislikable as they once were. They're not doing daft stuff anymore, like the t-shirt campaigns to support Suarez for being a racist. even Suarez himself has toned down the crazy. RAWK is still a bombsite however.

This, though. This needs to stop. Why does he do this?

ds.gif

Fanny.

I seem to be the only person who doesn't hate that celebration. It just doesn't bother me and now I've got to the point where I actually enjoy it a little because of how much everyone else gets pissed off by it.

I haven't paid RAWK a visit in a while, I'm sure it's still bat shit mental but the Liverpool fans I'm aware of seem to have calmed down a bit under Rodgers.

I imagine McMahon's transfer policy would be to keep all incoming transfers a secret. It get's to the 70th minute, and Newcastle are drawing 0-0 at home. Newcastle need a goal. The ball trickles out for a throw in, and the floodlights go out. The crowd gasps. It's pitch black. Metallica's For Whom the Bell Toll's rings out. Jim Lawler in the commentary box starts to lose his shit.

"It's Demba!! He's back!! Demba's back!!"

J.R joins in the hysteria.

"Good lawwwd!! Have you ever seen anything like it?!"

The crowd goes apeshit. Demba enters the field of play with 10 times the momentum of any player on the pitch. He's everywhere, knocking everyone over, clotheslining full backs over the advertising boards.

Or something.

• Upvote 3

The Vince McMahon thing would be fucking AMAZING. I don't even give a shit if it proved to be a huge disaster. Just imagine the scenes! JR and King commentating every match. Bitter old players running in and clobbering people with steel chairs. Joe Kinnear in spandex. Entrance music for players. Fireworks. TRIPLE H AS MANAGER. Comedy signings, like Kane. We need a big man up front, and he can just start dishing out chokeslams whenever defenders get aggro.

My dream is basically this. Tyne & Wear derby. Last minute. 1-1. Newcastle are down to ten minute after Tiote did a Sharpshooter on Steven Fletcher's combover. Sunderland have been bombarding the penalty box for the past 20 minutes. Everyone's fizzing. All hope has gone.

UNTIL...

THE LIGHTS DIM.

"What's going on, JR?!"

"I dunno King!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrBTAQkG9XE

"MY GOD... IT'S SHOLA AMEOBI! WHAT'S HE DOING HERE! HE WASN'T EVEN ON THE BENCH!"

"OHMAHGAWD THE CARNAGE! PEDIGREE TO CRAIG GARDNER! TOMBSTONE TO JOHN O'SHEA! SLOBBERKNOCKER!"

5-1. YAS.

• Upvote 2