aberdeen-music

2013/2014 Season

Eupraxia

Bit of a lame decision from Schwarzer. He knows that he's not going to play the majority of matches unless Cech gets injured. I know there's the attraction of making more money before he's forced to retire but he could surely still get first team football at a biggish club that would hardly be paying him peanuts.

Boo-urns. If he's not likely to get many games at Barca, is he likely to get a game ahead of Bayern's options in midfield, considering that midfield destroyed Barca in the Champions League? They've got so many options in midfield, and I thought they'd be in for a centre forward over another midfielder.

The Pep factor probably swayed him though, and having Pep's brother as his agent probably helped.

Nevermind. United don't need a midfielder anyway, what with only Carrick, Anderson and Cleverley as established central midfielders... Yikes.

I actually didn't realise he was that old. The report I read didn't mention his age. I thought he was 20 for some reason.

Bonkers fee, but I think he'll come good. Really good.

Looked him up. Wiki says his 21. His wiki page has TWO DATE OF BIRTHS! Edit: This has now been changed. It was a conspiracy.

Edited by Joda Serk