aberdeen-music

2013/2014 Season

Eupraxia

I guess so but he's 23 already.  Rooney was 18 I'd expect him to already be hitting close to his potential already by then.

If he's really good he could end up playing for them for 10 years or so. I guess if he's hitting the start of the higher points of his career that's why he's cost so much. From what i've seen of him I think he looks pretty solid for a holding midfielder with a good passing range and he reads the game well.

Welbeck was hilarious. He missed a couple of simple chances, and was generally pretty bad. But, it's pre-season, and all that. It was total walking-pace. Except for Rio. He played at a pace slower than walking pace.

But at least Adnan Januzaj took the piss. That kid is special.

I don't even think he wants to leave, he should probably give it one more year at Barca but it does seem a strange one for Manyoo.  

Cesc has still been tweeting/instagraming about Arsenal whilst at Barca so can't see him going there especially now that the draw is David Moyes and not Fergie.  Could be totally wrong mind you...

Gollum Ballbag talks some serious shite, and always has done. It's most probably total garbage. He is just the worst. Cesc is great, but there's just no chance of that happening. Cesc said at the start of summer he didn't want to leave. why would he? He's at Barca. The club he itched to go to for a couple of years before finally ending up there.

Spanish midfielders can go to hell. Arturo Vidal should be the man in line. He's making waves about being open to a move, and he's hard as nails. Get him on a plane.

Either him, or that big, fuck off, massive French lad at Sevilla. Kondogbia. He looks monstrous. He looks like if Claude Makelele ate Yaya Toure.

Happy that BT Sport are covering Cambridge United's first game of the season at home to Halifax on Sunday Aug 11th, reckon we might get a decent TV audience. I'll be there full of the usual deluded optimism which naturally goes with the opening match! 

Gary Hooper off to QPR then. I'd kind of liked him to go to a Premiership club, but I guess nobody was wanting to take the gamble on him.

(in my current game of champ, he scored 41 goals in 31 league games - 61 in all competitions - and Man City are sniffing about)

Surely all this Fabregas stuff is just paper talk aswell?

There are rumours that Cazorla wants to go back to Spain, Atletico Madrid specifically. That one's a bit out of the blue, if true. Which it probably isn't, because the window is open, so the proportion of truth to lies at this point is minimal.

I imagine the newspapers are just playing games of Transfer Window Madlibs every night.

[Team1] set to miss out in the race for [Player] as he pushes for a move to [Team2]

[Player] issues 'come and get me' plea to [Team1] but [Team2] will only sell for [Fee]

[Team] give [Manager] [silly amount of money] Warchest to splurge on [Player1] [Player2] & [Player3].

• Upvote 1

I'm so disappointed David Villa has signed for Atleti and not for a Premier League club. Same goes for Cavani to PSG and Thiago to Bayern.

Looks like Lewandowski's staying with Dortmund for a further year, too...does anyone in the know about German fitba know what's going on? I thought he was a stick-on to sign for Bayern.

There are rumours that Cazorla wants to go back to Spain, Atletico Madrid specifically. That one's a bit out of the blue, if true. Which it probably isn't, because the window is open, so the proportion of truth to lies at this point is minimal.

I imagine the newspapers are just playing games of Transfer Window Madlibs every night.

[Team1] set to miss out in the race for [Player] as he pushes for a move to [Team2]

[Player] issues 'come and get me' plea to [Team1] but [Team2] will only sell for [Fee]

[Team] give [Manager] [silly amount of money] Warchest to splurge on [Player1] [Player2] & [Player3].

I read something about this on twitter, I haven't seen anything other than ITK stuff.  He seems pretty happy in all the pre-season photos.  Plus he's pretty much besties with Arteta and now Monreal so it sounds like bullshit to me.

I really hope it is anyway, I love watching Santi play in the EPL.