aberdeen-music

2013/2014 Season

Eupraxia

Some reputable sources seem to suggest that the bid for Baines isn't an attempt to nudge Evra out, but a reaction to Evra wishing to leave.

I need to be alone.

It would be great business for United to be fair. Evra oot, Baines in. Pat will be looking for his last big payoff at PSG, right?

Moyes has brought Steve Round in as assistant. I don't know much about him, but a quick bit of research made it clear he's the best in the world at holding 3 balls at once.

_59568643_59568642.jpg

article-2350916-1A8FB7F7000005DC-102_306

2446982435-soccer-barclays-premier-leagu

50110027-soccer-barclays-premier-league-

Excellent ball control and a strong left hand there, but he'll be wanting to work on his right hand to manage a 4th ball in his first season. If by this time next year he's still only on 3 balls, then I think he'll be out of a job.

• Upvote 5

New Barca home kit is cool, everyone knows the kit should always have those stripes. There's no need for big chunky stripes or stripes that merge into each other or any other shit. I think they deliberately have terrible kits some years so the good ones look better in comparison. Not sold on the away one. The idea to use the colours of the catalan flag is so obvious that it's a surprise they've never done it before. I think the reason is that yellow is just a crap football colour. Saying that when I've seen people out and about in it, it looks a little better than it does in the picture and not nearly as bad as some of the away / 3rd kits of recent years.

There's nothing to say about the Liverpool one, just laugh.