aberdeen-music

2013/2014 Season

Eupraxia

Klopp seems to be under the impression Lewy is going to see out his contract and move next summer, for free. Good riddance. The guy sounds like a total shit. I know a couple of Polish guys who hate him and wish he wouldn't play for the national team. Apparently he got married recently, and didn't invite any of his friends from the national team or his Polish teammates at Dortmund (Kuba and Piszczek). I don't know how true that is. Sounds a bit weird.

I wouldn't invite a single one of my workmates to my wedding, tbf.

Arsenal can bid the clause, though Cesc might not want to go to Arsenal. He wouldn't be forced to just because Arsenal triggered the release clause.

I don't think either will happen though. He'll stay at Barca, because he dicked about trying to push a move to go back for a good while.

Seems like Chelsea are trying to unsettle old potato head.

Manciteh are apparently signing Jovetic because they don't have enough strikers.

Stevan-Jovetic-008.jpg

Photo more for Phil Jones face than Jovetic.

The guardian is claiming today that if Barca dont back off Thiago PSG will meet Messi's 215 million pound release clause. Mental.

City should give John Guidetti a chance. He looks mint. Scored 20 goals in 23 games at Feyenoord on loan, then he just sat for a year doing nothing.

City's strikeforce looks set with Aguero, Negredo, Dzeko, Jovetic and Guidetti. Jovetic will more or less play in the hole or as a wide forward than an all out striker though, and Aguero can play anywhere in a front 4. I imagine Negredo may be their main centre forward with Jovetic/Silva, Aguero and Navas behind.

Fernandinho and Yaya in the middle means they might not have to play Javi Garcia ever again. What a clogger.

Nasri might just disappear forever too. Wouldn't that be great? Man, that would be great. I don't even know why I hate Nasri. He just has a really dislikeable face.

nas_1524536a.jpg

Gums.

Benteke has withdrawn his transfer request and signed a new deal at Villa.

Reports on Twitter seem to suggest that he was keen on Dortmund or Spurs, but the only team who made an enquiry for him were Liverpool.

So, you can understand why he's stayed at Villa. LOL

Benteke has withdrawn his transfer request and signed a new deal at Villa.

Reports on Twitter seem to suggest that he was keen on Dortmund or Spurs, but the only team who made an enquiry for him were Liverpool.

So, you can understand why he's stayed at Villa. LOL

Yeah, i heard Dortmund were only going to make a move if Lewandowski left this year and we're trying to offload Adebayor and his wages to tie up two strikers.

It'll backfire massively on Villa if he has a shit season as his value will drop considerably.

So this happened:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygDU_BQ95yc

Marseille vs Toulouse in a rugby football hybrid. The first half is football, with the occasional picking the ball up and running with it, as well as wrestling each other. The referee is Eric Cantona. 2nd half is Rugby, wth Eric Cantona playing for Toulouse. I don't really know what is going on.

It's like Gaelic football, but with less rules and more Cantona.

I'm slightly surprised how little Man U have got done so far.  Usually they are pretty good getting their business done.  Obviously Arsenal haven't done anything yet because why get players in for pre season.  That would be mental.

Feels like we're still waiting for the first domino to drop but a lot of the big names are gone already.