aberdeen-music

2013/2014 Season

Eupraxia

Bloody hell that was gritty from England last night against Brazil, in reality the South Americans should have been 5 up at half time!  I quite like the Confederations Cup, its a nice warm up for the forthcoming World Cup and all games are live on the BBC so at least some football to watch over the summer.

I'm sure he's okay, but always seemed like an Irish (or is he technically Scottish?) Daniel Sturridge. He'll give you a bit of end product, but there'll be plenty of daft stepovers and ridiculous narrow angle shots.

I hope that's how Isco turns out at City. He probably won't though, because Isco is good :(

Jeez,this Spain U'21's side is ever so slightly useful isn't it? Think this side would go close in the actual world cup never mind this U 21's Euro thingy!!

Love the Premiership, Champions League and the odd boozy away day watching the Dons, but really wish International football and youth development were a bit higher on the priority list of the home nations. International footballs mint. ( I haven't used the word "mint" since I was 13 )