aberdeen-music

2012/2013 Season Thread

Scootray

It wasn't that good a game to watch last night, Barca look so toothless without Messi.  I guess we used up our quota of Champions League drama with the Dortmund game the night before!

How annoying is Jordi Alba getting, any time he gets the slightest foul he goes over like he's been shot and rolls about for 10 minutes.  Embarrassing.

I thought it was a good game actually. In the first half especially both sides had periods of looking dangerous and it could have gone either way. However there was a lull at 1-0 before Messi came on when it just seemed so predictable. You're right about Alba, I've not noticed it so much before but last night there were a couple of occasions when I wanted to slap him. Shame since he's such a great player. 

Jordi Alba and Pedro and Sergio Biscuits. Those three are the worst. That Iniesta magic turn almost makes up for it. Almost.

Pedro can be pretty bad, I still think Busquets gets too much criticism for this. It's understandable since in the past he has had some extremely embarrassing moments but I actually think he's cut it out to a large extent and isn't really a feature of normal game. I might just be a bit biased since I think he's one of the most wonderful players in the world.

Really wish Iniesta had got a better shot away after that turn, could have been glorious. 

Biscuits used to a be a totally fanny. He's definitely cleaned that side of his game up, but its tough to shake such a negative reputation like that. He's still a bit of a diver, but not to the extent that he used to be, with the peeping and all that. He's also really, really good at that whole football thing.

Jordi Alba is definitely the biggest offender now. He's also really good, but such a little bitch. Props to Lucas Moura for holding his nerve throughout the game and not resorting to booting Jordi in the face, repeatedly, for being shitbag.

That Iniesta turn is great. It was total Berbatov. He failed on the Berbatov execution though. The shot was on his left foot, but Berbatov, somehow, would have found a way to finish it with his right, because his left foot is purely for balance, and balance only. It also would have gone in, Then, he wouldn't have celebrated, because why waste energy celebrating when he needs that to jog and moan? Iniesta has alot to learn.

Edited by Joda Serk
  • Upvote 1

Good old Di Canio, trying to take the attention away from his players even when they are still playing.

I hate my life. This has been the worst football week OF ALL TIME. Why is that silver-haired charlatan still out manager? Should've been bunted in October.

Stoke need to get relegated and never come back. My uncle was at the game, and apparently most of the United away support joined in with the 14th minute applause for the 14 yr old Stoke supporter who died recently, yet out came the 'aeroplane' gestures, Munich songs and a banner with "Munich Bastards" scrawled on it. Nice guys.

Here's the banner actually

BH1AVWkCEAAgfNA.jpg

Charlie Adam is a prick too. 6 fouls, one reckless mid-air lunge with both feet which wasn't even given as a foul, then he booted the ball away when he conceded a free kick. No yellow card. Twat.

• Upvote 1

Can't believe (well I can) that Aguero isn't getting punished for that 'tackle' on Luiz.  

It was worse than the McManaman's one IMO.  At least he attempted a tackle, Aguero's was basically just an attack on Luiz, the tackle was over at that point and he just jumped on him two footed!  Crazy.

I know, it's mental. If Foy saw any of that there's no way he wouldn't've booked him/sent him off during the game.

I think we need to get relegated again. It might be the only way to purge the club of the silver-headed evil.

HHHHHHHEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

I searched for the word "Pardew" and lolled at your evolution of Pardew-based comments. From "Pardew is starting to make a few odd decisions" to "I'm worried about Pardew's management, I think he's losing it" to "DIE PARDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW!"