aberdeen-music

2012/2013 Season Thread

Scootray

Pretty much. Although judging by this board it seems to have happened earlier than usual. I don't think that's the case generally though.

I like Bayern. The Gotze transfer is an odd one, and a bit of a shitty time to announce it, with Dortmund playing Real Madrid tonight. He's their best player. Still, I was hoping they'd beat Barca last night. Didn't expect them to twat them like they did though.

Martinez and Schweinsteiger is a totally boss midfield. They rained down on everything. I hope either them or Dortmund win it.

Here is loads of pictures of Phil Jones unfathomable facial expressions.

philwlzkf.jpg

It just doesn't make sense. He's not a bad looking boy when motionless, but as soon as his lungs are deprived of even a slight amount of oxygen, a portal to hell is opened up, and the face of Phil Jones is replaced by the face of the Antichrist.

• Upvote 2

yeah hotmail hacking can't access my account and this site wouldn't let me log in with my old username and password so just logged in via facebook.

It's well known round our parts we rejected Beardsley as a youngster! Oops!  A few Southern based (I assume) Geordie supporters in attendance last night, most hilarious was one who started playing the harmonica!  A good game now I can put football to bed for a while and find my rose-tinted spectacles!!!

• Upvote 1

I like Bayern. The Gotze transfer is an odd one, and a bit of a shitty time to announce it, with Dortmund playing Real Madrid tonight. He's their best player. Still, I was hoping they'd beat Barca last night. Didn't expect them to twat them like they did though.

Martinez and Schweinsteiger is a totally boss midfield. They rained down on everything. I hope either them or Dortmund win it.

Bayern were going to leave announcing it until after the game but the press leaked the story (through Gotze's agent in all likelihood).

Slightly off topic, but here's a cunt being a cunt to another cunt.

alba-ball-to-face.gif

Jordi Alba is such a shit. Robben's reaction is totes LOL.

Arjen Robben has to be the most punchable Sportsman ever, what a cock nose.

What i thought was funny as fuck was on Skysports centre this morning there was some nob head "letting us know" that ITS NOT THE END FOR BARCA!!! DONT PANIC!!!!!!, ssssstroll on, if they never win anything again they've had a better run than anyone else EVER, like anyone gives a shit. Having said that he was probably just concerned with the fact that Bayern may dominate for a bit now and watching them is like watching a football team full of humans with facial features more akin to "Toby Jugs" than top level sport, theyre ghoulish some of them bastards. Muller is scary!  

Crikey no pissing about at Cambridge - six players released already!!!!  I look forward to seeing what cheap adequate replacements the manager manages to persuade to join my fledging mid table side!

In other news this is pretty cool - Crewe set to name an entire team of players who came through their academy for their final league match of the season!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22278754

• Upvote 2

Lewy scored 4 goals, and that's not so bad I suppose, but GUNDOGAN is the fucking boss.

Gotze was getting some boos. Apparently there was some nasty banners aimed at him too. There'll be riots when they play Bayern in a couple of weeks.

Its a weird one, what happens if Dortmund make the final, and he scores the winner against Bayern, does he celebrate like he would normally, will he be muted?

I love that Dortmund team, so exciting to watch and they have some incredible players, shame they are going to be ripped apart this summer.