aberdeen-music

2011/2012 Season Thread

french_disko

The other day when I was saying that Mike Ashley wasn't that bad for renaming the stadium I was completely wrong, wasn't I? Dunno what I was thinking. After thinking about it and hearing the issue discussed in various places over the past few days I realise that I was as Murr put it, way off the mark. It's clearly a dick move anyway you look at it. I think my natural instinct to enjoy toon army suffering took over and blinded me to my own view on the matter.

Confession over, hope I'm absolved of all sins.

Why should you give a shit about a club you don't support? If you've got an opinion on it you shouldn't hold back. Personally I think it is a dickish move to rename the stadium but if it was Rangers or any other team that I don't particularly care for i'd be laughing. One man's team is another man's joke fodder.

• Upvote 1

This week, in The Adventures of Mario Balotelli:

Italy unveiled a new home kit on Monday, which was more than enough for next-level artist Mario Balotelli to turn into a bit of comedy. The team wore their new strip for the first time in Tuesday's friendly against Uruguay and for unknown reasons that can only be explained as "Mario Balotelli," the striker appeared for the second half wearing Italy's old shirt after he had already been wearing the new one in the first half.

Mario played five minutes in the old shirt before he was booked for a mid-air collision with Diego Perez and told to go change by the ref. Balotelli did so and even apologized to Perez for the collision.

http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/blog/dirty-tackle/post/Balotelli-came-out-of-halftime-in-Italy-8217-s-?urn=sow-wp6650

He sure does look like a Coke Head. He looks like he'd have a Manc accent and wear a parker, and wouldn't even take his hands out of his pockets to headbutt you, because he's quite probably 'mad for it'

Massive lols. You should be one of these cunty observational comedian dickheads, but better.

Scotland under 21s beat the Dutch 2-1 in their own back garden:

http://www.uefa.com/under21/season=2013/matches/round=2000192/match=2006971/index.html

Experts in youth coaching systems eh? Up yer orange arses. Mark Wotte was obviously the linchpin and he's ours now. £10 on us being reigning World and European Champions come 2018. The future's bright...

====

We often do well at youth level... then it all goes to shit when the "youth" discover burds, booze and celebrity lifestyles...