aberdeen-music

2011/2012 Season Thread

french_disko

Who likes annograms? I know right? Who doesn't?

THE JOBLESS PRAT

=

JOSEPH S BLATTER

Hopefully this annogram can also predict the future. That scumbag's just gotta go. If holding back on a bit of technology yet proposing to get rid of the offside rule like in field hockey wasn't enough, then his latest ramblings of saying "racism isn't a problem" is just baffling. Clearly he's never been the victim of racism, and it's not the same as giving someone a bit of a kick or calling them a twat on the pitch. It can't just be resolved with a "hand shake" like he is suggesting.

There's not many people in football Zlatan hasn't kicked in the head yet, but he could do with punting Blatter through a window.

The 4th official should actually be an official. And not just someone who fergie yells at. what does that chump do besides hold the electronic board? He's watching the game on a screen. He see's all. Give him a headset and let him tel the referee "that was a penno, that". Piece of piss.

I should get the job. I should run football. Then football would be great. However, I don't know how the Premier League would rejig it's fixture list at this stage of the season. They'd have to though, because there'd be no more Liverpool.

The international break wasn't too bad but I'm looking forward to a good weekend of domestic action. City v Newcastle and Chelsea - Liverpool in the premiership stand out. Madrid away to Valencia in La liga is the first big test they've had in a while. Madrid could make a big statement or Valencia could actually put themselves right up there challenging the big two. And the biggest match of all, the dons v well. Let's hope we don't get our arses kicked.

That sounds awful, though I'm not sure why you didn't walk away in a blank silence and cut him out of your life as soon as you found out who he supported. It's kind of your own fault really.

Coz you'll neeevvverr wwwaaalllkkkk aawwwaaayy....in a blank silence and cut him out of your life. No you'll neeevvverr walk awaaaaayyy.

from the bbc:

1538:Incredible story from Germany where the Bundesliga match between Cologne and Mainz was called off 40 minutes before kick-off after the referee tried to commit suicide. Babak Rafati was found in his hotel room less than two hours before the scheduled start time. The 41 year-old is in Hospital his condition is unknown.