aberdeen-music

2011/2012 Season Thread

french_disko

Guest Gladstone
I knew he had shite something. Bit of a hurty hip is a bit wet though. I thought he was meant to be hard?

I'm pretty sure he had a hip replacement at some point of his season at Celtic but it didn't work out as well as everyone hoped and he had to hang his boots up a season early. He was fucking milking it at Celtic though. Big poof.

Guest Gladstone

Ah - it probably wasn't a hip replacement, but a hip operation he had whilst at Celtic.

Strachan had a hip replacement whilst he was managing Celtic - perhaps I got mixed up...

Celtic can fuck off.

The 10 clubs meeting on their own is no more disrespectful than Rangers and Celtic meeting on their own all the time or holding talks about joining other leagues.

Unfortunately I don't see how the 10 can get the changes they want. To actually change things they need an 11-1 majority, which is pretty much impossible for them to get unless Ranger's administrators vote against the status quo, which wouldn't make any sense at all on their part.

The structure is not good and the fact that the structure is preventing teams from voting for a different structure s not helpful. If the Huns sink, at least then there'll be a window of opportunity to make changes, evn if they decide to let them back in.

And that last sentence of the article says it all. If they decide to cut funding to their youth system, that's their priority, not something they've been forced into.

The way I saw it was if Rangers go out of business/start a new-co then the remaining member clubs would stipulate that this change is an essential term of Rangers' reinstatement to the SPL (providing, of course, that the SFA etc are happy with them re-joining at SPL level - I honestly can't see anything else happening if it goes down that route).

11-1 turns into 10-1...

Guest Gladstone
The way I saw it was if Rangers go out of business/start a new-co then the remaining member clubs would stipulate that this change is an essential term of Rangers' reinstatement to the SPL (providing, of course, that the SFA etc are happy with them re-joining at SPL level - I honestly can't see anything else happening if it goes down that route).

11-1 turns into 10-1...

I think the problem with that is (and I read this somewhere - can't remember where) to vote a new member into the SPL it's the current board of 6 members that need to do it. I can't remember how many of them need to approve it though. Celtic is one of the clubs currently on the board, which will get in the way I'm sure.

Could the 10 just say to Celtic and Rangers that they're leaving the SPL and form their own league, inviting Celtic and Rangers to join if they want but on these new terms?

Quotes from a Liverpool message board. Amazing quotes.

You want to make an argument why Kenny should step down, then fine. But you don't get to tell Kenny to fuck off. You simply don't. What that man has done for the club and the city of Liverpool is beyond comprehension of many of the morons on here. He could relegate us every year until we were in the Blue Square whatsit and you still wouldn't have the right to tell him to Fuck Off.

On the other hand, you can fuck right off.

My son was physically sick when I told him the result today.

This is no exaggeration he actually vomited. He feels ill at the thought of losing to Wigan.

Having listened to it on the radio it is clear we were the better team. We need to convert just one or two chances into goals. The balance is right. Its just the luck and results which are alluding us.

If we had played badly I could have accepted defeat to Wigan with dignity. But playing reasonably well as we appeared to do and it really is literally sickening. :(

Wanting Kenny out is one thing, telling him to fuck off is another, any of you utter c~nts realise what this man has done for our club? Fuck off the lot of you.

Kenny deserves at least one more season. That cannot be even questionned.

All those calling for Kenny's head need to have a word with themselves.

Can all the whoppers calling for Kenny's head kindly fuck right off.

do people seriously think we havent made progress since last season?

We lost 1-0 in the first half.

We drew 1-1 in the second half.

Progress.

I was psychically sick all over my pants when my correct score of 2-1 to Wigan netted me a cool £200 (£5 on). That £200 could be spent buying Liverpool a player who isn't pure shite and/or racist. But I am going halfies on a KKK outfit with the money instead, my pal Luis really wants one.

• Upvote 1