More Zlatan nuggets from interviews:

"If I say Anders Svensson and Kim Källström, what do you say?"

"Zlatan"

"Is there anything that could stop you from becoming no 1 in the world?"

"An injury"

"You´ve got some scars in your face, Zlatan. What happened?"

"Well, I don´t know... You´ll have to ask your wife about that"

His description of a goal he scored against Liverpool:

"First I went left, he did too. Then I went right, and he did too. Then I went left again, and he went to buy a hot dog"

• Upvote 3

Goals scored by Liverpool - 2 Goals scored by Brighton - 4

The actual match score? Liverpool 5 Brighton 1. Some deadly own goalage from the Brighton players. If they were as good at finding the opponents net as their own this match would be a no contest.

Well that was the case until Suarez made it 6 -1.... missed a penalty before that though!

Dons game was a bit dire overall, Vernon looks a much better player now, easily one of our most important. I think Challali should have been on from the start him and Megginson flanking Vernon could cause more problems for other teams. Rae and Hughes are clearly not fit yet but both showed enough to say they will be important players for us. Still not convinced with Fyvie overall, has good bits of games but goes missing for long periods. We do look as solid defensively as i can remember us being for the past 5 years, Considine and Reynolds are a good pairing, especially Reynolds, he is a very good player at our level, calm on the ball and he reads the game very well, Mcardle at left back tho........ kinda shows the problems we have had for a few years now.

Fyvie was terrible on Saturday! So, so bad. It was an absolutely terrible game too. I thought Considine was fantastic though, and I like the look of Chalali and Uchechi a lot. Gavin Rae was also really good, I think he’ll be a fine replacement for Arnason. I’d agree that he and Hughes don’t look fit though.

What the fuck was the formation about by the way? It was the most confusing formation I’ve ever seen! There seemed to be about 9 central midfielders on the pitch, all playing at centre mid. Very strange indeed.

Darren Mackie. Discuss.

I just hope Considine can keep this form up, again on sat he was very solid, looks like is has cut out a lot of the silly stuff. I'm guessing when Anderson gets fit they will chuck Reynolds over to left back, surely Mcardle wont play there again, he is a centre half, nothing more, has no composure on the ball, but is fantastic ball winner.

The formation seemed to be 4 at the back, then a ton of central mids battling it out for space with Vernon up front and Megginson on the left wing. Challali and Uchechi should have started, or at least one out of them should have started, we looked much more dangerous with them on the pitch. Brown played it too safe i think.

Fyvie was terrible on Saturday! So, so bad. It was an absolutely terrible game too. I thought Considine was fantastic though, and I like the look of Chalali and Uchechi a lot. Gavin Rae was also really good, I think he’ll be a fine replacement for Arnason. I’d agree that he and Hughes don’t look fit though.

What the fuck was the formation about by the way? It was the most confusing formation I’ve ever seen! There seemed to be about 9 central midfielders on the pitch, all playing at centre mid. Very strange indeed.

Darren Mackie. Discuss.

Fyvie has been mince all season, yesterday he was especially awful. His delivery at set pieces is horrific and he rarely even beats the first man. I don't know why he is taking them. He is in dreamland if he thinks he'll be playing in the premiership.

Considine has been our best player all season, very consistent. Has really stepped up to the plate. If Anderson can get fit that is going to be a SOLID pairing.

Yeah to be honest unless Fyvie ups his game i wont be overly bothered when he leaves, could be a good wee player, but no where near ready yet for the EPL or championship, he is either full of himself or being badly advised, and from what i have been told he is a pretty decent guy so i think his agent is pushing the pound signs infront of him.

Just a note on D-Mac - came on and did well, I thought. Was a nuisance, got involved, couple of decent touches, unlucky with the snap-shot left-footed volley which nearly went out for a throw.

It certainly wasn't the worst I've seen him play, but bloody hell is he easy to defend against. I'd have him in my back pocket and I'm TERRIBLE AT FOOTBALL. A nuisance? Yes, but he never looked like he'd do anything if he got the ball. He did have one ok-ish cross from the byline. I think it basically comes down to the fact that he is the weakest player in the SPL, he isn't that fast anymore and he doesn't know how to play football. That's usually a recipe for a bad player...

I still love him though.

Just a note on D-Mac - came on and did well, I thought. Was a nuisance, got involved, couple of decent touches, unlucky with the snap-shot left-footed volley which nearly went out for a throw.

on the 90th minute the ball was passed to him out of defence, he stood there waiting for it (like a fud) rather than meeting it and was beaten to the ball. I think he was maybe thinking about Dostoevsky instead of keeping his mind on the game. That cancelled out anything positive that he might have done.

Fyvie seems to be making himself a bit of a hate figure of late, if any emotion displayed by the Pittodrie faithful could be classified as that extreme.

Rae looks a decent signing.

It was an all round awful experience on Saturday and if anyone popped along to see fit like I don't think they'll be back. £23 for cold poop. I enjoyed smoking at half time and Megginson's "freshie" and that was all.