aberdeen-music

Confessions

ca_gere

Aye?

Do go on.

It's been all over the media this year basically the ITV press release said that she was 19 but there was things online saying she was 25 so I went on a forum and started a thread asking why there was confusion over the age. She was going to be playing 14 year old Bethany Platt so I thought that maybe ITV was trying to trick us but no she had lied about her age and ITV sacked her. I had about 23 pages worth of abuse towards me even though it was not me in the wrong. People saying things like I get a thrill out of doing things like this when everyone knows the producers don't actually read forums. A replacement actress was found in the 19 year old actress Lucy Fallon who would not be on screen without me.

So to clear this up, despite what others think I did not go out of my way to destroy her career. As an actor myself I would not do this to another on purpose. Bottom line though she did lie about her age and a 25 year old playing a 14 year old is a bit mad

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s3/coronation-street/news/a622475/coronation-street-to-recast-bethany-platt-role-as-katie-redford-dropped.html

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2042828- The thread I started on a rival forum.

Tons more articles on-line just search her name in Google. It was picked up by most places such as BBC, ITV, The Sun, Daily Express etc.

It's been all over the media this year basically the ITV press release said that she was 19 but there was things online saying she was 25 so I went on a forum and started a thread asking why there was confusion over the age. She was going to be playing 14 year old Bethany Platt so I thought that maybe ITV was trying to trick us but no she had lied about her age and ITV sacked her. I had about 23 pages worth of abuse towards me even though it was not me in the wrong. People saying things like I get a thrill out of doing things like this when everyone knows the producers don't actually read forums. A replacement actress was found in the 19 year old actress Lucy Fallon who would not be on screen without me.

So to clear this up, despite what others think I did not go out of my way to destroy her career. As an actor myself I would not do this to another on purpose. Bottom line though she did lie about her age and a 25 year old playing a 14 year old is a bit mad

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s3/coronation-street/news/a622475/coronation-street-to-recast-bethany-platt-role-as-katie-redford-dropped.html

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2042828- The thread I started on a rival forum.

Tons more articles on-line just search her name in Google. It was picked up by most places such as BBC, ITV, The Sun, Daily Express etc.

what is this i dont even

• 2 weeks later...

I don't understand Reddit, and I feel like I am falling behind by not getting into Reddit. Most sports forums I frequent seem to be all about Reddit. There's constant links to Reddit, and I don't know what's going on.

"Hey, anyone got a link for a stream for the BIG SPORTS GAME?"

"Yeah here: <Reddit Link>"

Can't find, because Reddit looks like someone took a handful of internet and just threw it at a wall. Boof. There you go. There's some internet. Dig in. I just don't even know where to start. If I click on something, the proceeding comments are sorted by "best", "hot", "top"... What does that even mean? How do I just view everything, in order? is that even possible?

It's terrible layout just makes me think that someone has taken every MSN Group that ever existed, and mushed them into one ultra-group, and then filled it with foul mouthed children.

I'm cold and there are wolves after me.

• Upvote 2

Reddit is notoriously shit from a usability point of view. I only use it on my phone (alien blue app) and never visit the desktop site. It's awful from top to bottom.

That said, once you find a few subreddits that appeal (footballhighlights, soccer, NFL, etc) and your feed is nothing but stuff you want to see it becomes an essential. The learning curve is silly though. I still don't understand most of it.

Aye, well, the host of the party was a twat, so it justifed everything, including demolishing his parents wine collection (literally, we were taking sips and then chucking the bottles over the wall) and using their expensive marble fireplace to open beer bottles.

I also got threatened with a kicking by a bunch of 13 year olds in Kef. I would've gave them a right kicking, but I was 20 at the time and they were midgets, even by my standard. Apparently they didn't like me heckling their mate on stage so much that he burst into tears after telling me "fuck off, just fuck off you twat!" in front of his mum.

Wasn't even particularly clever heckling from what I remember.

• Downvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

Aye, well, the host of the party was a twat, so it justifed everything, including demolishing his parents wine collection (literally, we were taking sips and then chucking the bottles over the wall) and using their expensive marble fireplace to open beer bottles.

I also got threatened with a kicking by a bunch of 13 year olds in Kef. I would've gave them a right kicking, but I was 20 at the time and they were midgets, even by my standard. Apparently they didn't like me heckling their mate on stage so much that he burst into tears after telling me "fuck off, just fuck off you twat!" in front of his mum.

This post does make you sound like a bit of a knob, Cloud, tbf.

A story about you being a cunt. Followed by another completely unrelated story about you being a cunt.

Good confessions chap.