aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Where can I get advice about a career involving an English degree? Also, where would be able to help me get relevant internships/job experiences etc?

speak to the university? The psych department are always putting on careers advice seminars for different jobs etc... or speak to student support?

• Upvote 1

Guest Gladstone
Does RnB sell Boss RC2 looping pedals? If so, what's the price?

Does RnB sell those daisy chain adapters for Boss pedals? (What price?)

Cheers

I think I've just answered my own question by looking on their website. That website has improved a lot since I was last on! They have the RC3 listed at £189 but no RC2... (I'll take this to the looping pedals thread...

Does RnB sell Boss RC2 looping pedals? If so, what's the price?

Does RnB sell those daisy chain adapters for Boss pedals? (What price?)

Cheers

I was going to say that our site is a LOT better than it has been previously! Lots of work has went into that on our (staff) part!

We have the daisy chains too, also do the Stagg equivalents. I can't for the life of me remember the prices though! I want to say £22 but don't quote me on that!

I think I've just answered my own question by looking on their website. That website has improved a lot since I was last on! They have the RC3 listed at £189 but no RC2... (I'll take this to the looping pedals thread...

The RC2 has been discontinued to make way for the RC3. Definite improvement! The USB connection is the best part! Exporting and importing of phrases/loops is a feature that the RC2 was crying out for - this ticks that box!

*NOTE* - the fact that you are seeing the pedal on the site indicates that not only is that our price, but that it is also currently in stock (when stuff is sold we just hide it on the site).

:up:

I was going to say that our site is a LOT better than it has been previously! Lots of work has went into that on our (staff) part!

We have the daisy chains too, also do the Stagg equivalents. I can't for the life of me remember the prices though! I want to say £22 but don't quote me on that!

That seems a bit pricey. I bought one from RnB about a year ago for about £8, or thereabouts. Definitely no more than a tenner.

We're talking about power daisy chains, that usually go from a TU-2 into the rest of your pedals, right?

Guest Gladstone
That seems a bit pricey. I bought one from RnB about a year ago for about £8, or thereabouts. Definitely no more than a tenner.

We're talking about power daisy chains, that usually go from a TU-2 into the rest of your pedals, right?

That's what I was asking for, yeah.

I wasn't that surprised by £22, given that I've only ever seen them in the £20 region online, but if you got one for £8, then I want one for the same price...!

A different approach:

I'm after a drum pad - ideally one that I can either load samples on to, but if that's expensive one I can plug into a laptop will do.

I doesn't need to be fancy, i'll just need to hold a few audio clips, a few seconds long and trigger them when needed. An individual drumpad will do if I can change the sample between songs, it doesn't need to be one of the big, expensive boards.

I've tried eBay but they only seem to have either practice pads or the big, expensive jobbies - although I could be searching for the wrong thing.

Do RnB stock/sell anything like this? If they have none, would they be able to order one in?

xx