aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Why do Scotland fans sing Do-Re-Mi? I've never been able to figure out a reason why 60,000 hairy arsed blokes at a soccer ball game sing a song from the Sound Of Music.

isn't it just for the hell of it? i'm sure it's just because it's a fun song for 60,000 to sing when they've had a few beers. may also have been sung because of a competition/game in wherever the hell the sound of music is set (austria/switzerland?)

I'm after a drum pad - ideally one that I can either load samples on to, but if that's expensive one I have to plug into a laptop will do.

I doesn't need to be fancy, i'll just need to hold a few audio clips, a few seconds long, and trigger them when needed. An individual drumpad will do if I can change the sample between songs, it doesn't need to be one of the big, expensive boards.

Anyone know where I can find what I'm after?

I've tried eBay but they only seem to have either practice pads or the big, expensive jobbies - although I could be searching for the wrong thing. Is there a specific name for this thing?

Monday morning bump for my question.

xx