aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

If you have a router with twin arials, Try turning them sideways so that the radius of the signal goes sideways from the router rather than up and out.
Is your router next to a telly? Apparently that's bad. I can vouch for that too. I moved mine from the bedroom to the TV unit in the lounge, and it was disconnecting all the time. Move it a few feet away, onto the windowsill and all is well again.

Thank you, I will try both of these things as soon as my current connection fails on me. Too scared to move at the moment in case it goes.

Aren't they what those folk in the Doublemint adverts would eat? Then they'd be all like "But what about your onion breath?" to which he replies "What onion breath?" as he chows down on a stick of gum. I distinctly remember one where he just ordered literally a plate of onions. Adverts are stupid. Not even a stick of the pepperiest of peppermint gum would cover up that hum.

Aren't they what those folk in the Doublemint adverts would eat? Then they'd be all like "But what about your onion breath?" to which he replies "What onion breath?" as he chows down on a stick of gum. I distinctly remember one where he just ordered literally a plate of onions. Adverts are stupid. Not even a stick of the pepperiest of peppermint gum would cover up that hum.

plus if you ate a plate of onions if one bead of sweat was to drop from your pits you'd be yomen for miles.