aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Also, if you'd have looked on Google then came on here and asked the following questions:

Has anyone had snowboarding lessons at Ski Aberdeen? Are they any good and are there any other options?

It may have got you more information...

ok lets put it to the crowd:

Has anyone had snowboarding lessons at Ski Aberdeen? Are they any good and are there any other options?

bear in mind i'm an adult and will be going alone.

I went for a lesson at the indoor ski slope at Braehead in Glasgow and it's really great.  30 quid for an hour and a half lesson in a reasonably sized group, including boots and board, learning on real snow.  The group was a selection of total beginners of varying ability (all adults), but it seemed like everyone got something out of it.  Heartily recommend the place.

ski aberdeen is alright really, I've only been twice but never been on the proper slopes the instructors are friendly but I found the groups too big or the training slope. Don't know the prices as I went with the school