aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

There were 4 questions, asshole. You're shit at maths.

There were a group of three questions and a final, conclusive question based upon the answers to the previous three which can only be true if all the others are also true. Apologies for my highly informal notation and you are correct to pull me up on it, but it's got nothing to do with maths. It's a logical conjunction.

True & False & <undefined> == False

It is irrelevant that I do not know whether or not I like "progressive hardcore/screamo/emo" because of my unavailability this evening. Either way, I cannot assist Jakebassist in his quest to see a band I've never heard of.

Perhaps you'd prefer a diagram:

venn.png

A represents my ability to drive

B represents my availability this evening

C represents my liking of "progressive hardcore/screamo/emo"

Red is where Jakebassist would like the respondent to be - able to drive, available this evening and liking the genre of music in question.

Unfortunately for him in my case I could be in either the green or yellow areas because I cannot answer his question about the music genre. Either way, the proposition fails.

Of course, the proposition is flawed because he didn't ask if I could stand being in Dundee for more than the time it takes to drive through it, but that's another matter altogether ;)

• Upvote 8

I am thinking about getting the chorus lyrics from Holly Valance's Kiss Kiss on my neck.

Emma and Lyndsey agreed to pay for my tattoo if i got "Love Machine" (a reference to the Girls Aloud song) on my back as a tramp stamp, needless to say i declined but i believe the offer still stands, maybe i could "gift" it to you...

• Upvote 1

I am thinking about getting the chorus lyrics from Holly Valance's Kiss Kiss on my neck.

There is a guy that goes about in Banff with a red lipstick kiss tattoo'd on his neck. There's also a guy with a ravers yellow smiley fave the size of c'd on his neck. Quite possibly the two worst tattoos I've ever seen.

I can just see you behind the drums with a vest on and a glorious anchor on your arm.