aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Guest dopethrone
When a mobile phone contract ends, does it just end? I have a 3 contract and I think my 18 months is nearly up. First time on a contract so I'm not quite sure what happens.

generally, and providing you pay your bill via Direct Debit, they will try to 'renew' the contract so be sure to find out exactly when it ends and cancel all direct debits going the phone company's way after that point.

generally, and providing you pay your bill via Direct Debit, they will try to 'renew' the contract so be sure to find out exactly when it ends and cancel all direct debits going the phone company's way after that point.

Not true in the case of 3 at least, they go to a rolling contract which requires 1 months notice to cancel (best done in writing).

What came first the chicken or the egg ???? :D

If you believe in creationism - the chicken came first. God created chickens.

If you believe in evolution, then a wierd mutant fish laid an egg, which hatched a wierd fish-chicken, which laid an egg, which hatched a chicken. So the egg came first.

And since creationists are fucking idiots, the egg came first.

xx