aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

When bleeding a radiator what do I do to the actual radiator near the bottom?

The radiator in the kitchen has this running water noise when the heating is on. I know I need to release the bit at the top slightly until water starts coming out... but there's something else that you need to do to the radiator near the bottom of it. No idea what that is and I've watched the instruction vid.

I've bled radiators before without fiddling with the bottom bit. I guess you have to just open the valve at the bottom to turn the radiator on so that there's water coming into it to push out the air, then open the valve and leave it open until water starts to come out and you know the air has cleared. That's always been my understanding anyway.

You know all the spam messages we delete from here? You'll probably be posting them.

Figured I'd be best asking before applying. Didn't copy and past any e-mail addresses though, just looked at the link. Managed to find a reception job I could apply for instead. Desperately want sometime to come up since I bloody hate not having my own money :down:

According to this page something called emauritiusholidays has already pinged? Wtf is that? Apologies if posting that link has attracted bots to this site...

Working from home would be living the dream. Office banter would be replaced by sitcoms. Shitty radio stations replaced by sitcoms. No more taking a dump whilst someone in the next cubicle lets rip with an earth shattering fart right into the swelling acoustics of the toilet bowl. Glorious.

No more taking a dump whilst someone in the next cubicle lets rip with an earth shattering fart right into the swelling acoustics of the toilet bowl.

I've been meaning to post this in pet hates for ages. That and farting in the bogs at work when other people are there. I can't help laughing; even though it's not fucking funny.