aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

My mum thinks it's on the main street, near the school

Here's the school:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=57.173667,-2.418333&ll=57.173545,-2.414267&spn=0.004531,0.009602&num=1&t=h&z=17

But I still can't see anything that's clearly the village hall...

Prime suspect is this place so far:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=57.172696,-2.413945&num=1&t=h&z=17

But it seems a bit grand for a village hall.

Blocked at work and doesn't seem to show anything useful on my phone.

My Mum came up with the answer. Apparently it's attached to the estate offices so I think it's either the grand building I linked to or the building you can see behind it but it's thereabouts anyway.

Where's the village hall in Dunecht?

Going to scope out a wedding band at a burns supper there tonight and I can't seem to find any details for the hall at all. It's a tiny village so it must be there somewhere but I can't see any buildings with "Village Hall" on a sign outside on google maps

Sarah from my work is organising that burns supper. she will no doubt speak to you. she has left the office so I can't get directions for you though.

Anyone have the tools/skills to make holes for guitar tuners larger? Have a guitar with 8mm and having trouble finding decent, affordable tuners for it so probably easiest just to get them reamed to 10mm.

If not do any local shops/luthiers offer this service? The guitar itself isn't too valuable but all the electrics and pickups have been changed at reasonable cost so don't want it damaged and would like something playable at the end. I have no experience at all so wouldn't dare to attempt it.

Anyone have the tools/skills to make holes for guitar tuners larger? Have a guitar with 8mm and having trouble finding decent, affordable tuners for it so probably easiest just to get them reamed to 10mm.

If not do any local shops/luthiers offer this service? The guitar itself isn't too valuable but all the electrics and pickups have been changed at reasonable cost so don't want it damaged and would like something playable at the end. I have no experience at all so wouldn't dare to attempt it.

get a round file. be careful tho!