aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

As I stated I'm at work and because of that I am unable to go on the pulp website. However I wholeheartedly apologise for a asking a quick question in the quick question thread.

I was not aware that you were at work on a Saturday and that your work quite rightly stops you from dicking about on the internet (maybe they should block Ab-Music too). I'm also sorry that your Pulp-related emergency couldn't wait until you got home as it's quite obvious now that it's a life or death situation. Get back to work.

As I previously stated I didn't care much for pulp and my question was purely just out of interest. Luckily Boots is still open so you can buy yersel a wad of tissues.

It could've waited then obviously (also, nowhere in the "pulp" discussion does it say you didn't much care for them, in fact you admit to being a patron) ;)

I'm all good for tissues thanks :)

Alright ladies simmer doon.

I may have given the impression that I shopped in/cared about Pulp neither of which I do, but it's sad to see businesses leave Aberdeen.

Since this is a quick question thread:

Have any shops opened in Union Square since I left (in September)?

Edit: Or indeed "on Union Street" which is what I was going to type before Pulp ruined my head.

Alright ladies simmer doon.

I may have given the impression that I shopped in/cared about Pulp neither of which I do, but it's sad to see businesses leave Aberdeen.

Since this is a quick question thread:

Have any shops opened in Union Square since I left (in September)?

Edit: Or indeed "on Union Street" which is what I was going to type before Pulp ruined my head.

There's the House of Fraser "concept" store, which is where Ollie and Nic used to be before they moved to St Nicks. I think there's a new shoeshop, and there's now an Inglot make-up station downstairs. Nothing of interest really.

What's the story behind the "Aberdeen Adamant" paving slabs that are scattered around town? They look like normal grey slabs, but with "Aberdeen Adamant" spelled out in what I assume is bronze. There's one outside the big Co-Op on the pedestrianised part of George St., and I noticed another on the pavement outside Sunnybank School this morning. I'm sure there are more too. What's the scoop?

What's the story behind the "Aberdeen Adamant" paving slabs that are scattered around town? They look like normal grey slabs, but with "Aberdeen Adamant" spelled out in what I assume is bronze. There's one outside the big Co-Op on the pedestrianised part of George St., and I noticed another on the pavement outside Sunnybank School this morning. I'm sure there are more too. What's the scoop?

I think "Aberdeen Adamant" was the company that manufactured the paving slabs. And as such they put their branding on a few.