aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

What's the scoop with a red ringed Xbox? Does it have to be within it's warranty to send it back to Microsoft? I heard if you send it to them, they just send you a refurbished one regardless?

Mine was out of warranty but they just replaced it. I think it's something to do with the manufacture date. If it was part of the shit batch that were doomed from day one then you get a repair, or something. You can do it all online. All you need is the serial number.

xx

My old flatmate left an XBox controller lying around when he moved out. I tried using it the other day but my XBox doesnt pick it up when I switch it on. What gives? Do I need to like... sync it or something?

There's a small button on the front of the xbox, hold it down until the lights start spinning on the console then turn the controller on and push the small button beside the trigger. Think that's how you do it.

Where's the village hall in Dunecht?

Going to scope out a wedding band at a burns supper there tonight and I can't seem to find any details for the hall at all. It's a tiny village so it must be there somewhere but I can't see any buildings with "Village Hall" on a sign outside on google maps