aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Spotify. Last.fm. Mix tapes. Going to gigs.

problem I have with that, is going to gigs the support acts are more often that not gash, and they just sucker in the latest fad in music. Also, spotify only really recommends other bands of the same era. Mix tapes? what am I 12 years old?

I will check out Last.fm

Whats wrong with 3 chord pop punk, why are there no bands of that calibre anymore :(

Spotify seems to throw up all kinds of bands of a similar nature, regardless of how old they are, from my experience. Last.fm is good though. Find a band you like, and play the artist radio, and it will play some songs by that band along with stuff related to that band, through mutual listeners and whatnot. last.fm is the reason why I spent so much money on records. That, and Spotify.

Man, there's so much 3 chord punk around at the moment. I'll make you a Spotify or MP3 mix if you want?

• Upvote 1

Spotify seems to throw up all kinds of bands of a similar nature, regardless of how old they are, from my experience. Last.fm is good though. Find a band you like, and play the artist radio, and it will play some songs by that band along with stuff related to that band, through mutual listeners and whatnot. last.fm is the reason why I spent so much money on records. That, and Spotify.

Man, there's so much 3 chord punk around at the moment. I'll make you a Spotify or MP3 mix if you want?

go for a spotify playlist, I would really appreciate that!

Vaccine are fucking amazing. Have you heard 'No Faith'? One of their side-projects - More of the same, kinda, but with a few random noise/drone tunes kicked in for good measure.