aberdeen-music

2010/2011 Season Thread

framheim

I hope Rangers gat drawn against Man United and Real Madrid. Scholes going through the back of Lafferty would be a momentus sight.

I can decide whether this is the funniest thing, or the thought of your hero, Chicken Legs Evra, having a new arsehole ripped for him by Vladi Weiss.

Hilarious reality check for the Tatties last night! Shame they'll probably still win the SPL, a damning indictment of how shite that league is.

Cowden tinks away tomorrow, and despite saying everything to the contrary of late, I'm tempted to head along (bloody Friday optimism)...

Sounds like Motherwell's was a classic Scottish hard luck story (i.e. tried hard but ultimately weren't good enough), much like a lot of Craigie Broon's Scotland games. Utd were beaten by a better team no doubt and Celtic were loltastically embarrassed. Pretty annoying that everyone else's failure down the years means the Dons will have to play a qualification round for the champs league next year.

I can decide whether this is the funniest thing, or the thought of your hero, Chicken Legs Evra, having a new arsehole ripped for him by Vladi Weiss.

0% chance of happening.

Weiss looks like a neat player though. Coyle was an idiot for not using him much whilst he had the chance. Coyle is an idiot in general.

Still.... 0%

Some positivity from Chick Young:

BBC Sport - Football - Chick Young's view

Cockend. :swearing:

Doesn't mention the fact that the Glasgow centric press seem to have a higher opinion of where our game should be as opposed to where it actually is, hence building much of the false expectations! And that's before mentioning all the horrific six pages worth of OF non-stories every dayabout the latest Tatties/Huns signing about how it's 'always been a dream' to sign up for 'such a massive club', and arse-rimming interviews with Uncle Walter, and giving negligible attention to the lower league/grass roots football, which is where a large part of the problem is.

:down:

• Upvote 2

Listening to Mansfield v Cambridge and bloody hell Keigan Parker turns out for Mansfield these days. He must be a veteran I thought to meself but a quick check on wiki and he's only 28. I remember him being tipped for big things when he played for St Johnstone early in his career.

Bet the fucker scores against us today!

A solid point away at Wolves and another goal for big Andy. The lad's on fire, and long may it continue. My pre-season prediction for him was 8-10 goals, but I can see him hitting 15 at this rate. I'm really delighted with his development and I hope it continues, because if he calms his off-field antics down he can definitely become a club hero for years to come.

Also, this happened today: Magpies Clinch Ben Arfa Signing | Latest News | Latest News | News | nufc.co.uk | Newcastle United

I'm beyond chuffed. I can't wait to see this mental fucker playing for us. What a signing!