aberdeen-music

2010/2011 Season Thread

framheim

Valencia are much weaker now but they'll still give Rangers a lesson. Rangers to get 3 points at the most.

Spurs have got a really tough group on paper but since they'll play Rafa's Inter not Jose's and Bremen without Ozil I could see them scraping 2nd. But at the cost of their league form and they'd get knocked out the following round.

Chelsea and barca to coast through.

I tend to go for Man U to lose all the time but seeing them take Rangers apart will be hilarious.

I think Marseille will give Chelsea a bit of a tough encounter. They've made some good investments this summer. Chelsea should still go through though.

Werder Bremen are still a great side without Ozil. Marin will probably step up to the plate now he's gone. A criminally overlooked player.

I'm looking forward to seeing Kenny Miller up against Nemanja Vidic.

Well, I'm looking forward to the Champions League now the draw has been made.

But a wee bit of me wishes it was AC Milan and Real Madrid!

A wee bit of me wishes you didn't get through at all, your scummy team was declared bankrupt and you went out of business.

I fucking hate Rangers. I fucking hate all the supporters, I hate McGregor and Lafferty and I especially hate that my country is represented by these bastards in Europe.

A wee bit of me wishes you didn't get through at all, your scummy team was declared bankrupt and you went out of business.

I fucking hate Rangers. I fucking hate all the supporters, I hate McGregor and Lafferty and I especially hate that my country is represented by these bastards in Europe.

I agree mostly. It's a compromise that we'll just have to watch them get tanked by United and Valencia

I agree mostly. It's a compromise that we'll just have to watch them get tanked by United and Valencia

Aye it'll be great, until I get stabbed by some jakey hun as I walk home from work, for my hair being the same colour as the Manchester United strip, or looking "a bit Scholes-y".

Second half has just kicked off and it's now 3-0 to Utrecht... Eek.

EDIT: make that 4-0. Really not good. I was hoping that Celtic would go through for both Scottish football and also so they would be playing mid-week games too.

Feel a bit for Dundee Utd, but 1-1 is a good result away from home!

who's the idiot second commentator on the villa game? that was the clearest penalty i've ever seen and he reckons ashley young was theatrical! even after the replay he still reckoned it was just a coming together, despite katzer hauling young back and taking his legs from under him without getting near the ball.

Edit: my my, heskey really can't finish.

He's a total clown. I can't quite believe the things he is saying. I think he's a Birmingham City fan. Everything is against Villa as far as he's concerned. Lunatic.

Heskey is rubbish. So rubbish. So rubbish that it's kinda funny.

yea i think he'll be subbed soon. did ok earlier in the game and had a good cross but he's getting worse with every minute.

jesus, everythings a dive with this guy. oooh, great flick from petrov.

and just as i fucking type all this heskey scores. typical.