aberdeen-music

2010/2011 Season Thread

framheim

Guest idol_wild
Holy fuck I got it! I GOT IT!!! I cheated, zoomed in on the image and after trial and error I made out the name imbedded on the design.

I tried to do this. I looked for club crests with the club name along the bottom with what appears to be a globe above it. I couldn't actually zoom in, though. :down:

EDIT: Okay, I'm annoyed. I actually entered this club name into the quiz last night, but it wasn't accepted. I suspect having the quiz open for almost two hours required a page refresh or two. Fucking technology.

Guest idol_wild
Someone tell me what the hell you guys are talking about so I don't have to troll back through a load of pages myself. Please.

It's a game which requires you to identify classic football shirts from the past 25/30 years or so.

With all the clues on here now, it's pretty simple. Entertained me for about two hours though.

I thought so. Just didn't know the full name.

Sames! It was one of the first things I put in. I had no idea their full name is what it is. Only rainbow sleeves to crack. The caf is getting busy, so I better get off the computer while at work. I can't wait for this to be over.

There was talk about a movable seating structure being put in place after the Olympics so that the fans would be closer to the pitch when the football was on, but I don't know how far that went. I can't see it happening as it's probably very costly and time consuming.

But that view is pish.

It's just not a football ground and shouldn't be used as one. Glad Spurs didn't win that bid. I don't like Spurs but they already have a fantastic ground. Swapping it for that soulless dome would be criminal. Love grounds where the stands are right on the dead ball line, which WHL pretty much has.