aberdeen-music

2010/2011 Season Thread

framheim

Looks like all the Goodwilie jokes I heard at badminton won't be getting on here!

(TBF you can probably work most of them out anyroad)

The man is a total arse regardless of whether it's true or not, that I will say., he'd be a perfect fit for R******.....

I heard he's on hiss wat to Peterhead :up:

The thought of going to watch Cambridge United play Alfreton Town in an FA Trophy 2nd Round replay doesn't exactly fill me with excitement. Even worse should we win the 'reward' is an away trip to Mansfield Town which has pissed me right off as they have already beaten us twice this season including a 5-1 thrashing on our own patch over Christmas. With so many dinky beatable teams left in the competition it's about as tough a draw as we could have expected. Bah humbug!

I see Avrum Grant is being told he still has the gig for the time being at West Ham.

So...looks like Spurs have signed Steven Pienaar. SkySports reporting it, Jermaine Defoe tweeting it.

Decent signing for them, I think. Will maybe take the pressure off Modric a wee bit in that there's now a bit of quality depth there.

I assume Jermaine Jenas will be moved on as a matter of course now. Loan at Everton until the end of the season? It happened in my Football Manager game so it must be likely.

So...looks like Spurs have signed Steven Pienaar. SkySports reporting it, Jermaine Defoe tweeting it.

Decent signing for them, I think. Will maybe take the pressure off Modric a wee bit in that there's now a bit of quality depth there.

I assume Jermaine Jenas will be moved on as a matter of course now. Loan at Everton until the end of the season? It happened in my Football Manager game so it must be likely.

What about Krancjar as well? He's the fucking boy. Broony, sign him up; Broony, Broony, sign him up (on loan, without paying his wages)...

I don't care how shit you think your team is, I bet they haven't been turfed over 6-3 by a part time tinpot Blue Square North club at home.... I'm sure the manager will say "we're going to concentrate on the league" whereas before the match he was saying "The FA Trophy is a winnable competition". Embarrassing and humiliating!