aberdeen-music

Warehouse VS Korova

djcaptain

Everyone has more standard grades than me!

Standard Grade

Maths 1

French 1

IT 1

Intermediate 2

English A

History A

Technology A

Hospitality A (this was a practical cookery course, it was fun... and EASY!!)

Chemistry A

Biology A

Highers

Maths A

English A

Physics A

Biology A

Chemistry A

Advanced Highers

Chemistry A

Biology A

Statistics w/ maths B (with pure maths.. the pure part fucked me over big time!)

They have more standard grades because you topped your SGs with int 2s and higherso_O your like a genius man with those grades!?

1 in Standard Grade is Equivalent to A in Int 2 tbh. The school I went to just preffered Int 2's as they were a better preparation for higher in most subjects.

And I'm not a genius :p near enough 60 people in my year got 5A's at higher (a good number took 6 in 5th year and got straight A's o_O) and one guy ended up with 5 A's at Advanced Higher before he left

1 in Standard Grade is Equivalent to A in Int 2 tbh. The school I went to just preffered Int 2's as they were a better preparation for higher in most subjects.

And I'm not a genius :p near enough 60 people in my year got 5A's at higher (a good number took 6 in 5th year and got straight A's o_O) and one guy ended up with 5 A's at Advanced Higher before he left

Did your parents pay for your education by any chance? That sounds like a ridiculously high number.

Did your parents pay for your education by any chance? That sounds like a ridiculously high number.

No, they didn't pay a penny. But I did have a scholarship at a private school (for secondary, went to a normal primary school) if that's what you mean :p My mum works behind the till in a petrol station and my dad is a janitor in a nursery. I'm not a rich kid :up:

But yeah the standards there were ridiculously high academically wise. I do wonder what it would have been like to go to a state secondary. For me probably just 6 years of bullying!

Fuck a duck! I did A year of Int2 maths and English Just to Get a worse grade than i had before? I got a 1 in english standard grade, then did an Int2 with the intention of doing higher in s6 but was too lazy and left school. My int2 was a B though, so did i actually get a worse grade than i had before? God i hated school.

SQA - Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework If you look there, Credit level standard grade and intermediate 2 are both level 5 qualifications.

No, they didn't pay a penny. But I did have a scholarship at a private school (for secondary, went to a normal primary school) if that's what you mean :p My mum works behind the till in a petrol station and my dad is a janitor in a nursery. I'm not a rich kid :up:

Are you or are you not the Fresh Prince?

Given your taste in music I'm guessing not.

6th year was a complete waste of time, except skiving to play Street Fighter.

This. Except with sleeping in the coffee lounge in place of playing Street Fighter. Generally sitting around for a year doing fuck all because you've already got the grades for uni doesn't put you in the best mind-set for actually working at uni. As I am finding out now.

This. Except with sleeping in the coffee lounge in place of playing Street Fighter. Generally sitting around for a year doing fuck all because you've already got the grades for uni doesn't put you in the best mind-set for actually working at uni. As I am finding out now.

Or if you're me you had to do it because your 5th year was balls, WE'RE NOT ALL SWOTS YOU KNOW!!

korova already do, its on the middle floor, its free to get in and the drinks prices are the same as on a friday 2 for most things 2.50 jack or sailor jerrys.

my work here is done

I actually forgot about Korova on a Saturday. But I'm not a fan. Would be better if it were on the bottom floor. But I suppose they need to make room for the dance beats...

Guest Gladstone
I actually forgot about Korova on a Saturday. But I'm not a fan. Would be better if it were on the bottom floor. But I suppose they need to make room for the dance beats...

Woah woah woah.

Get back on topic and post your standard grade results.

Well, I pitched in with my Warehouse vs Korova views at the start, so I guess I should stick with the script and post my exam results!!

Standard Grades

English - 2

Maths - 2

French - 1

Biology - 2

Chemistry - 2

History - 2

Music - 2

Computing - 2

Highers

English - C

French - B

Chemistry - C

Modern Studies - B

Int 2

History - A (because I failed Higher :()

Advanced Highers - I had a disasterous 6th year, getting into uni on 5th results is not good for the motivation!

Modern Studies - C