aberdeen-music

Weekend

Guest Gladstone

• 4 weeks later...

Friday: Recording again tonight, fiddle and vocals I think. Hope the cold I'm getting doesn't mess things up. Maybe a few beers afterwards, but most likely home to bed. It's not even 10am and I'm sleepy. Maybe I've just not woken up properly yet.

Saturday: Long lie. Window shopping for a car for my girlfriend. Out for lunch perhaps. Out for some beers at night, watch the football.

Sunday: House stuff. Cut the grass if the weather is dry. Move a bunch of stuff to the loft. Maybe look for new doorhandles at B&Q. All the exciting things, really. Cook something nice for tea, watch the football.

Friday: Day off. Was going to be going away but the weather scuppered that. So tidying the house, xbox, guitar etc instead before going into Aberdeen for a friend's birthday tonight.

Saturday: Maybe out for dinner then over to Woodend Barn for Sparrow and the Workshop.

Sunday: Shopping. More dossing about.

At some point we might go have a look at the SSPCA centre in Drumoak. Could be a terrible idea...

Tonight: Lump considerable £££ on the Euro's, on a very hot (four figure) streak at the moment.

Tomorrow: As above, then darts team night out in Montrose. It's my first proper night out of the calendar year, so I expect the alcohol-o-meter to click past 'mildly bladdered' to 'totally newscasted' at some point after 10pm.

Sunday: More Euro betting with some F1 spread betting fun, hangover permitting!

Tonight - Pick "The Kid" up and listen to her "...and then...and then...and then..." wittering all the way home (Turriff). Practice for gig next week.

Saturday - Go for a run in the morning. Attend "The Kid's" drama school presentation, look interested and applaud in the right places. Mair practice

Sunday - Morning run, then even mair practice.

My life's a fucking riot.

Tonight - home for the football. Was meant to be playing Slains but our singer can't make it. Still might venture down and see what like

Tomorrow - nothing planned for the day. Playing Tunnels at night with Audiokicks and Miss Lucid. Get supremely pished after

Sunday - die and watch the F1

Those ducklings above are fucking ace.