aberdeen-music

Weekend

Guest Gladstone

tonight: mate is up from Devon, so going to go to Asda to get some things to make a beasting curry followed by an whoorin' fattening cheesecake . chill and have catch up, maybe watch a movie.

tomorrow: go out to visit mum in Inverurie with the missus, stay over night probably

Sunday: find out how to get back to Aberdeen

My plans for tonight have changed slightly. I was supposed to be going to the hockey with milner but my friend James changed all that. Just out of hospital after getting his pacemaker changed (he has a heart that even a butcher wouldn't be able to sell)and his first thought? Let's get some pints in. He's coming round once I've finished work, gonna nom chinese food then head down my local for a selection of fine beverages (they only have fosters, export and strongbow on tap). I hate working the weekends. Only pubs should be open.

I think I'm gonna watch Face/Off tonight with the mrs.

Last night was good. Hung out with the mrs then hung out with couple of bandmates. It was fun. We were just taking the piss out of eachother and it was jolly good fun.

Can't wait till tomorrow. 3 hours of me jumping off the walls at Toms. Always good.

watched aberdeen capitulate to hibs while drinking a couple of pints. then walked the dog down to the marine and had a few more pints. fuck knows what time we came home last night. started drinking with a bunch of guys from stirling who were tasting a different belgian beer each round and took a shine to our dog.

today has been a write off.

• Upvote 1