aberdeen-music

2009/2010 season thread.

Scorge

I look far too pleased with my first attempt at breastfeeding

At least no-one teabagged him, ho ho

In diddy cup news, Tuffey being called up means we have to rely on Hinchcliffe for today's game, and if we get through, the semi too. This would worry me if it wasn't for the fact we've hit 11 goals in the last two rounds. Should be a good contest.

Cyprus 1 - Republic of Ireland 2.

Phew, that was a close one! Reading the match report, it sounds like we were hardly convincing either.

Keane's goal was pretty good. He's so strong when it comes to standing his ground. He met the ball in the air, with the keeper lunging towards him. Keane nodded it in a fraction of a second before both players collided, and the keeper just seemed to bounce right off Keane's torso, claiming a it was a foul. What a jessie.

Robbie Keane is mint.

Two tickets in the bag for Newcastle/Plymouth on the 19th. First time sitting in the "singing section," should be fun.

Hopefully this'll be the game where I break my St. James' Park hex. Three games last season, three draws: 2-2, 1-1, 0-0. Going by that formula, it should be a 1-1 draw with two own goals.

I heard that that guy Barry Moat who is trying to buy NUFC is the guy who invented Big Mouth Billy Bass. Which, if it's true, just throws up so many opportunities for comedy.

Alan Shearer visits Moat's office at SJP:

Moat - "Ey lad, it's OK, I know we might have got relegated but it's not all doom and gloom. Here have a look at this"

*Presses button on singing fish*

I heard that that guy Barry Moat who is trying to buy NUFC is the guy who invented Big Mouth Billy Bass. Which, if it's true, just throws up so many opportunities for comedy.

Alan Shearer visits Moat's office at SJP:

Moat - "Ey lad, it's OK, I know we might have got relegated but it's not all doom and gloom. Here have a look at this"

*Presses button on singing fish*

Barry Moat is a bit of a hero, aye. Seems like a bit of an eccentric character.

Lad doesn't have enough cash to seal the deal, though. I'd be very surprised if he ends up taking over. There was a little something about him in the papers yesterday, but I reckon that was just to make-up column inches more than anything.

I just want Al back, tbh.

So, that illegal Chelsea business really has opened the floodgates. Le Havre's case is considered so nonsensical that United have threatened to sue them for speaking shite. I especially liked Rennes' case of "Our situation is MUCH WORSE than Lens/Chelsea", like its a competition to unleash the worst backlash. Still, how interesting would it make it if the 3 richest clubs in the EPL were not allowed to spend money until 2011? Especially the newly rich Citeh.

It's like the French FA and it's managers have sat around and said "Anyone who doesn't wage war against an English club who has pinched one it's youngsters is gay". Bam.