aberdeen-music

2009/2010 season thread.

Scorge

I've just read it, and I've decided to take the rest of the week off work to celebrate this monumental transfer 8-).

I'm surprised Man City weren't in for him. They could use a bit of experience up front.

Richard Dunne has still not completed his move. Would be funny if they didn't do it in time and he had to continue being the highest paid player at Man City.

No last minute wheeling and dealing by Jobby. Not too surprised as we look pretty well packed at the moment. Really wish I was doing the Diddy Cup game and the International this weekend, but ach well.

RossP - our website does running text commentary for all games, I'd recommend that on Sunday if you want to watch the joy/horror unfold!

:up:

No last minute wheeling and dealing by Jobby. Not too surprised as we look pretty well packed at the moment. Really wish I was doing the Diddy Cup game and the International this weekend, but ach well.

RossP - our website does running text commentary for all games, I'd recommend that on Sunday if you want to watch the joy/horror unfold!

:up:

I'll be watching the text updates (hungover) from behind the sofa I reckon :up:

With the transfer window about to slam shut the Club has announced it has signed former left back Stuart Golabek on a deal until the end of the season from neighbours Ross County following Richard Hastings move to Hamilton Academical.

Also midfielder Dale Gillespie has been released by the Club by mutual consent.

Holy toot!! Golly signs!! Pretty happy with that, as it will signal the end of Zjebi Jobby. Hastings has been terrible for the last 2 years, so that's fine. I always thought Gillespie was good, so a bit disappointed to see him go.

And nobody else has left. Delighted. Still a few weeks to get a couple of loans in, too.

P-Love, Stroller, and Andy Carroll will rape this league.

How good was the boy Nile last night? Top of the league! We still need a good few bodies because at the moment we don't have a squad to last a season.

How good was the boy Nile last night? Top of the league! We still need a good few bodies because at the moment we don't have a squad to last a season.

Aye, if any one of Colo, Saylor and Enrique get injured we're absolutely fucked. Desperately need some cover at the back, although there's still a couple of weeks to get some loan deals done. Let's hope they're working on it...

Transfer deadline day has been boring as hell.

Really was. I was fully expecting big name madness, like Ribery to Chelsea as well as Villa and Silva from Valencia going somewhere. It's been known for a while that Valencia aren't financially stable and have been aparrently forced to sell their big guns. Guess they're holding on til January perhaps.

United and Liverpool really should have bought something. Chelsea are going to be streets ahead of them this season. The only saving grace being the African Nations in winter, eliminating Drogba, Essien and Mikel for 4 or 5 weeks.