aberdeen-music

2009/2010 season thread.

Scorge

Aye, cheers guise. The email has indeed made it to me - I liked big Tam but, if true, it gives us a good excuse to punt him sans compo for gross misconduct or whatever.

Fuckin Fred and Jannie at Dons-Mad are like the Mod Gestapo. If they wanted to ban me for poasting my email addy (which is a very common thing, BTW), then they could have at least removed my email addy from the thread. Leaving it up while banning me seems daft imo

JohnnyMac / ChrisOff - I will happily forward you Tchokys email if you send me your addys. I dont want to poast the rumour here for fear of the site getting into trouble

Aberdeen FC fans race-slur ban too harsh says wife - Evening Express

Fuck off you dosey cow. The Northsound dude at the start clearly states cunts will be banned if caught. So it is fair. Your hubby is a racist. Face it.

What is annoying me is the fact the EE gave a her an article as if we're meant to feel sorry for the guy.

Save yourself the outrage and stop reading that piss-poor comic of a 'newspaper'.

EEGTF

Man City want to win the Carling Cup, Man Utd aren't so fussed and would rather win at the weekend against Arsenal if they had to pick one out of two. I'm not expecting to see a full strength side but I reckon they'll still make a game of it. Score prediction 0-0 on the night.

Outside of reality - this made me laugh. Back Of The Net Blog Archive City accused of using out-of-date computer game to scout players

That's what I thought, but it was a full strength side last week. I think Fergie is a bit concerned about the pride at stake rather than the trophy, yet I predict he'll continue to go 4-5-1, which brings almost zero goals. It's not until the 75 minute substitute and the shift 3-4-3 (Evra playing wherever the fuck he wants, because he is the boss) that they start scoring.

Still, if United are refusing to play, then I hope City just hammer at them until something happens. With the amount of pace both teams have, it really can't be too much of a stalemate. Both have quite rocky defences at the moment. Rooney and Tevez just can't stop scoring. It has to be non-stop goals.

4-4 on the night. Hat trick for Bellamy, De Long will punt the ball several hundred miles per hour from his own area, the ball will puncture and the netting will set ablaze. Van Der Sar will dig a trench under the turf to avoid it.

Can't believe Ronaldo was only charged 600 Euro's for breaking the kids nose. That is barely even pocket change to the new face of Armani banana hammocks. It could well have been innocent, as it really is almost impossible to jump for a header with your arms by your side, but to break someones nose insists there was force in the movement, and clear direction.

So, fined about 800 and banned for two games. What a lark. Fines for the rich are stupid. Strict bans that you can't appeal against should be introduced to uphold the punishment the fine should be issuing. In extreme cases like diving, winning a penalty, scoring it and winning the game. Bang. 10 games out. You wouldn't do it again - not a chance!

If video replays do show intent, then maybe not 10 games. But a bit more than 2 games a few bob out of a jar of change at least.

Man, I should be in charge of all this disciplinary shite. I'd see to it that Gallas was cutting turf and cleaning boots for at least 12 months, the dirty cunt.

What a great couple of days for us. Routledge signs yesterday (reportedly for under 1m, too. Ridiculous.), Williamson signs today, our opponents for tonight go into administration, then their administrators ban their best player (Victor Moses) from playing, and Warnock announces that he's probably only going to have two players on the bench. If we don't rape them tonight then there's something very wrong.

Wow. Didn't realise administrators had the authority to do such a thing.

The minute you put any company in the hands of the administrator, it is pretty much their call on everything related to the activityof the business: their main priority is obviously to try and keep the business as a going concern and maximise the chance of survival (hence the Moses situation).

Apparently the Dons have freed Stuart Duff too and he's on his way to Partick.... according to several dons fansites.....

Another sodding midfielder? That's all we need.

Going to Inverness on Saturday in vain hope more than anything else, got a sneaky feeling the fake Jags are about to get some vengance. Pah.

Aye, cheers guise. The email has indeed made it to me - I liked big Tam but, if true, it gives us a good excuse to punt him sans compo for gross misconduct or whatever.

Fuckin Fred and Jannie at Dons-Mad are like the Mod Gestapo. If they wanted to ban me for poasting my email addy (which is a very common thing, BTW), then they could have at least removed my email addy from the thread. Leaving it up while banning me seems daft imo

JohnnyMac / ChrisOff - I will happily forward you Tchokys email if you send me your addys. I dont want to poast the rumour here for fear of the site getting into trouble

Any chance I could get in on the defamatory action?

Can't believe Ronaldo was only charged 600 Euro's for breaking the kids nose. That is barely even pocket change to the new face of Armani banana hammocks. It could well have been innocent, as it really is almost impossible to jump for a header with your arms by your side, but to break someones nose insists there was force in the movement, and clear direction.

So, fined about 800 and banned for two games. What a lark. Fines for the rich are stupid. Strict bans that you can't appeal against should be introduced to uphold the punishment the fine should be issuing. In extreme cases like diving, winning a penalty, scoring it and winning the game. Bang. 10 games out. You wouldn't do it again - not a chance!

If video replays do show intent, then maybe not 10 games. But a bit more than 2 games a few bob out of a jar of change at least.

Man, I should be in charge of all this disciplinary shite. I'd see to it that Gallas was cutting turf and cleaning boots for at least 12 months, the dirty cunt.

Mtilglia is 4 years older than Ronaldo and since when was 600euro=800?